Kenny Wants to Come Home

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked to take a massive pay cut and only a 1 year deal or go to Turkey and make £50k a week with minimum tax? I would have went and so would most people.

Him n Jelavic would run a mock in the SPL and if we are to play 2 up front in Europe this could work well.

Id he me back it would need to be for no more that what we paid for him. And it might mean a dont need to see that over rated cunt from DU in a Rangers top.

Don't see it happening though

He won majority of us over however he went for money and not the shirt, you had a second chance and you blew it again, no thanks.

Of course he went for the money he has a family to provide for and he doesn't have long left in his career. A one year deal with deduced wages to £14k a week with 50% tax or £50k tax free, what would u choose if u were playing for a team u had no connections with like Hibs or Aberdeen?

Blame Rangers for offering an embarrassing contract not Miller.

I would prefer we didnt bring him back. Nothing to do with his decision to leave in January as i believe that a) he never really had a choice and b) no-one on here, faced with the decision of taking a paycut or earning £50k a week in a warm country, in their right mind would stay in Scotland. I also dont have any hang ups about the whole Celtic thing and once bitten etc. For me its just about Kenny. I think he hit a purple patch last season and im not sure he will repeat it. For me, i would go for a younger striker. (tu)

A fucking massive no from me. It took me ages to get used to the cunt again, then he decides to try his hand at the Turkish leauge ffs. Doesnae like it and wants to leave. He already knew what Bursa was like as a place, so he has no excuses.

Fuck you Miller.

Of course he went for the money he has a family to provide for and he doesn't have long left in his career. A one year deal with deduced wages to £14k a week with 50% tax or £50k tax free, what would u choose if u were playing for a team u had no connections with like Hibs or Aberdeen?

Blame Rangers for offering an embarrassing contract not Miller.

We didnt have the cash to offer him. He was offered a 2 year deal at a reasonable price knocked it back saying he wanted 3years wages paid up over 2 years. Fuck him

We didnt have the cash to offer him. He was offered a 2 year deal at a reasonable price knocked it back saying he wanted 3years wages paid up over 2 years. Fuck him

I'm sure it was 1 year but never mind. Apparently we were paying Diouf £20k of his wages so it doesn't add up.

I'm sure it was 1 year but never mind. Apparently we were paying Diouf £20k of his wages so it doesn't add up.

We paid diouf over six months. Miller was offered a 2 year deal. He said he would accept it IF it was 3 years money paid over 2! We couldnt afford at the time to sustain Millers wages for another 2-3 years at the rates he wanted

Are you saying if your employer came to you tomorrow and said Im reducing your salary from £14,000 per annum to £12,000 per annum and im giving you a 2 year contract, however someone else phones you and says i will give you a 3 year contract and £50,000 per annum, you would stay with your existing employer ?

Are you saying if your employer came to you tomorrow and said Im reducing your salary from £14,000 per annum to £12,000 per annum and im giving you a 2 year contract, however someone else phones you and says i will give you a 3 year contract and £50,000 per annum, you would stay with your existing employer ?

I am saying if my employer offered me a deal that i thought was unacceptable and i left for more wonga then i wouldnt 6 months later start greeting like a waen wanting to go home for the amount of money that was deemed unacceptable to me 6 months previously

I am saying if my employer offered me a deal that i thought was unacceptable and i left for more wonga then i wouldnt 6 months later start greeting like a waen wanting to go home for the amount of money that was deemed unacceptable to me 6 months previously

The guy is hardly greeting like a wean ffs. Somebody has asked him a question and he has said his family havent settled over there. It happens. (tu)

The guy is hardly greeting like a wean ffs. Somebody has asked him a question and he has said his family havent settled over there. It happens. (tu)

But what im saying is, if the deal wasnt acceptable only 5 months back then how the fuck can it be acceptable now?

But what im saying is, if the deal wasnt acceptable only 5 months back then how the fuck can it be acceptable now?

1. Its only a rumour

2. We might offer him more now

3. His family havent settled

4. We dont know if its acceptable now.

1. Its only a rumour

1. Its only a rumour

He was offered the deal that is fact! His family havent settled as everyone had suggested. I dont see why he should be offered more money now. Is Kenny Miller really good enough to have deserved 3 spells at Rangers?

Me neither they both made their beds. Speaking of beds she is now married by the way Jimbo :(

It's a sad sad day in the world of big-jugged roll-shop birds Colin.

Another one bites the dust. :(

Right, no point saying my opinion on the subject as i'm sure you all know by now. But just in general this pish about football players 'having a family to provide for' and 'you would have done the same in your job' is exactly that, pish. In this instance, the player has been around since he was about 17, been at both Rangers and the scum, a Premiership team (or 2, was he not at Wolves?), and has been on 50k p/w for the last 4 months. The man, like most professional footballers at this level, is a millionaire and has been for some time. He is set for life, and with the amount of money he's earning, his children most likely are too. So money doesn't come in to it in terms of needing to move on to keep your family going. So, can please put all this stuff to bed about money worries and how any of us would have done the same, these people are over-paid footballers, not labourers on minimum wage.

Mibbe pocketing a million after tax at Bursa has provided the, well, extra million he so desperately needed.

Right, no point saying my opinion on the subject as i'm sure you all know by now. But just in general this pish about football players 'having a family to provide for' and 'you would have done the same in your job' is exactly that, pish. In this instance, the player has been around since he was about 17, been at both Rangers and the scum, a Premiership team (or 2, was he not at Wolves?), and has been on 50k p/w for the last 4 months. The man, like most professional footballers at this level, is a millionaire and has been for some time. He is set for life, and with the amount of money he's earning, his children most likely are too. So money doesn't come in to it in terms of needing to move on to keep your family going. So, can please put all this stuff to bed about money worries and how any of us would have done the same, these people are over-paid footballers, not labourers on minimum wage.

He might be set for life but no matter how set you are, you would have to be mental to turn down a contract worth £5 million after tax for one worth £600k after tax. If you are on here trying to kid on you would do it, then i would suggest you are talking total bull (tu)