Would You Like Kenny Miller Back at Rangers?

301 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like Kenny Miller Back at Rangers

• Yes
    • No

No. He's gone and should not be allowed to return just because he's not so keen on living in Turkey.

He's realised the grass isn't greener elswhere and wants back to Scotland.

All this talk of him perhaps being forced out is bullshit. He wanted money and he got it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm no

At what price and what wages ? What was the point in selling him to bring him back

Millar clearly will not learn he can't hack it away from home I've nothing against the boy but Rangers fc is not a fucking hotel he made his decision also he's too old his pace will be gone soon and that's his hole game

Onwards and upwards Rangers

Yes.

People make mistakes, but from what I remember money (wages) were a factor and given how he was scoring for fun in the SPL he rightly felt he was due compensation in an upcoming contract. I don't blame him for wanting that for him and his family.

However, like Barry Ferguson and Kris Boyd more recently, it doesn't take long to find out what you're missing when you voluntarily leave Ibrox. Even with the debt.. even with the uncertainty... the grass is bluer right here in Ibrox.

So yeah I think he made a mistake, but it was an error of judgement not an unforgiveable "burnt bridge" error as he left the building. I'd take him back and welcome his work rate and his desire to win.

On the one hand, no. The money grabbing bastard can fuck off.

On the other hand, he is a good player and a partnership with him and Jelavic would be deadly.

I know I'm in the minority, but I've voted no for several reasons -

1. He left 4 months ago because we offered him a contract extension on reduced wages and I don't see why we should improve that offer. We can't afford to have a good sized squad when players are earning £20k+ p/w. I seen someone on a thread saying we could stretch to £35k p/w for a player. I would like some of their drugs.

2. Looking at his age and his career in football, there's a relatively high chance that Kenny Miller peaked this season and will never again score as many goals. 21 goals in 18 games is likely to be his best form ever.

3. Rangers isn't a retirement home.

After being away 4 and a half months he was the top or 2nd top scorer in SPL.

His family haven't settled in kebab land,so he's finding that money isn't everything and insists he was forced down the marble stairs and out the door.

I would have him back and do some kind of trade in with Laf.

On the one hand, no. The money grabbing bastard can fuck off.

On the other hand, he is a good player and a partnership with him and Jelavic would be deadly.

Lafferty and Jelavic is deadlier IMO