Would You Like Kenny Miller Back at Rangers?

301 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like Kenny Miller Back at Rangers

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

he's better than goodwillie is,or ever will be.

You're talking like Miller is some world class hitman, and not a journeyman who had the first great spell of his career at the age of 30

I don't even need to check the stats. I can guarantee Goodwillie has a better scoring record at Dundee United than Miller did at Hibs

You're talking like Miller is some world class hitman, and not a journeyman who had the first great spell of his career at the age of 30

I don't even need to check the stats. I can guarantee Goodwillie has a better scoring record at Dundee United than Miller did at Hibs

what's goodwillie's scoring record like for rangers?

that's all i care about really,miller has proven he has what it takes to play for us.

goodwillie has proven he's an arrogant nobody.

I just checked, and Goodwillie has an average of a goal every 3.4 games in comparison to Miller's record of one every 3.7 games at Hibs

Miller was 3.4 Goodwillie is 3.38

I was only including league games as all Goodwillies cup goals have came against poor opposition. Cowdenbeath, airdrie, alloa, partick thistle, st johnstone, raith rovers, ross county, ross county again and 1 v motherwell. Most of his league goals have been against bottom 6 teams aswell.

Just sayin though :craphead:

without a shadow of a doubt.

he would be dynamite up front with Jelavic. Also if he does come back, means we have him forever, cant see him leaving again (which in my eyes is a good thing as Jelavic will probably leave next year)

He played half the season and is top scorer. Id sign him up without any hesitation, Ally also loves him, so wouldnt be surprised.

sign him up Super!

If the fee and the wages were right - definetly. Not for more than a two year contract though.

I think some fans get too emotional about so called player loyalty. Very few players wouldn't leave any club for 50k a week if all they'd been offered to stay was a pay cut. It is so easy for your day to day punter to say 'I would play for the club I support and ignore the wages'. Kenny did not almost cost us 3IAR when he left. It was SDM & Lloyds that almost cost us 3IAR with the bullsh*t wage structure that was imposed.

Fact is he played his socks off while he was here during his 2nd stint at least, and that is the type of loyalty that matters the most IMO.

Although the lafferry Jelavic partnership started to work at the end of the season we are still missing pace up front.

Aslong as there is no silly money involved then yes i would have him back tomorrow.