Eremenko

RFC55

When did he dimantle them? Was it during one of Kilmarnock's 3 defeats or their 1 draw against Celtic? If you saw him play against them at the end of the season you'd have seen one of the laziest, greediest performances by a player so unfit and overweight that he was blowing out his arse with less than an hour on the clock. We need better than Alexei fuckin' Eremenko.

If you saw their first game at Rugby park you would have seen him open them at ease, multiple times...

That lacklustre defeat against Celtic where they lost 4-0, Eremenko gave up, no doubt about it you could see he was frustrated by the pish around him, a mere shadow of the team that Killie were earlier in the season under Mixu

If available on a free, id easily take Eremenko, id take a great 60 minutes from him if he scores/sets up goals and then sub him every game if thats what it took... he would thrive around better players.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you saw their first game at Rugby park you would have seen him open them at ease, multiple times...

That lacklustre defeat against Celtic where they lost 4-0, Eremenko gave up, no doubt about it you could see he was frustrated by the pish around him, a mere shadow of the team that Killie were earlier in the season under Mixu

If available on a free, id easily take Eremenko, id take a great 60 minutes from him if he scores/sets up goals and then sub him every game if thats what it took... he would thrive around better players.

On a free is all well and good but from what I read hes looking for wages we wouldnt pay a guy who wont play twice in 5 days or even make it past the 60 minute mark in the first place.

On 5 grand a week, fine. Hes looking for double that. He can gtf.

Not exactly a glowing reference there, when the chips are down the cunt just gives up. Also in the Cup game at Ibrox he spent the entire match sulking after a couple of bad tackles on him. He picked up a couple of stupid red cards aswell, his attitude stinks.

The way things are going we would probably play him at right back so we could move Whittaker forward to partner Jela.

OR put him where he'd be better use: sellin' pies at the new confenctionary stands. Mind you tripping and falling over all the pies might cost us more money in the long run.

Oh well, the grass'll always need cut I suppose.

My mistake, i meant 'Mr Inconcistant', no, sorry, thats not right either, 'The Golden Boy', thats what i meant.

Steve Davis has played wide right for the last 2 games. How many minutes out of the 90 do u think he was covering for whittakers or edu's mistakes, or coming in central to play make.?

I don't know either but I'd guess a rather large percentage of a game. Ally needs to rethink personnel and tactics in midfield

Steve Davis has played wide right for the last 2 games. How many minutes out of the 90 do u think he was covering for whittakers or edu's mistakes, or coming in central to play make.?

I don't know either but I'd guess a rather large percentage of a game. Ally needs to rethink personnel and tactics in midfield

Ally needs to rethink our whole midfield, it is quite simply a boring shambles.

My mistake, i meant 'Mr Inconcistant', no, sorry, thats not right either, 'The Golden Boy', thats what i meant.

You seriously suggesting that fat waster Eremenko is better than Davis?

You seriously suggesting that fat waster Eremenko is better than Davis?

In what way is Eremenko a fat waster? <cr> Better than Davis? All depends, team work, absolutely not, for running around for 90 mins, absolutely not. As a matchwinner, absolutely. As a silky, creative attacking midfielder who can hit a dead ball, absolutely. Overall, probably not. I would have both in my team. I honestly think they would compliment each other beautifully.

In what way is Eremenko a fat waster? <cr> Better than Davis? All depends, team work, absolutely not, for running around for 90 mins, absolutely not. As a matchwinner, absolutely. As a silky, creative attacking midfielder who can hit a dead ball, absolutely. Overall, probably not. I would have both in my team. I honestly think they would compliment each other beautifully.

Because hes fat, overweight and out of shape, and clearly not making the most of his talent hence Metalist sending him on 2 loan, him ending up in Kille, and him now being clubless.

Just look at the difference from start of last season to the end, someone making the most of their abilities?

Because hes fat, overweight and out of shape, and clearly not making the most of his talent hence Metalist sending him on 2 loan, him ending up in Kille, and him now being clubless.

Just look at the difference from start of last season to the end, someone making the most of their abilities?

I blame Kenny Shiels, he allowed it to happen, players need managed and coached. ;)

100% agree . eremenko could offer us something we have been seriously lacking in recent seasons . sure , he may not be able to do it for 90 mins at the moment but fitness is an attribute that can always be worked on .

if you look at the bigger picture and look at what he can do as oppose to what he cant its obvious to me that he has a huge deal to offer to a team . i also completely agree that he and davis could form a formidable partnership im cm . all this talk that teams NEED a hard as nails midfielder doesnt wash with me , who performs that role for barca ????

davis isnt the creative force some would have you believe , he is a very good box to box all round midfielder and the work he does for the side along with his all round attributes shows imo that he could definately play with eremenko .

add to that that he is available for free and imo its a no brainer !

100% agree . eremenko could offer us something we have been seriously lacking in recent seasons . sure , he may not be able to do it for 90 mins at the moment but fitness is an attribute that can always be worked on .

if you look at the bigger picture and look at what he can do as oppose to what he cant its obvious to me that he has a huge deal to offer to a team . i also completely agree that he and davis could form a formidable partnership im cm . all this talk that teams NEED a hard as nails midfielder doesnt wash with me , who performs that role for barca ????

davis isnt the creative force some would have you believe , he is a very good box to box all round midfielder and the work he does for the side along with his all round attributes shows imo that he could definately play with eremenko .

add to that that he is available for free and imo its a no brainer !

Im with you mate, all the way, well said. (tu)