Eremenko

RFC55

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even think we are interested tbh mate.

60 or 70 mins of genius is more than 90 mins of Edu and McCulloch though.

Wouldnt argue with that but If bringing him in at those wages ruled us out of the running for someone who'd cost less and contribute more then its a defo no for me.

Available on a free, plenty "apparently" showed interest in him and most leagues are either well into pre season now or starting yet this lad is still here and without a new club.

He is either demanding too much money or the interest reported/speculated is not anywhere near as much in reality.

They might have had a greet and a moan, but the didn't combine it with going hiding and disappearing cause they been kicked like Eremenko.

The moaning is the trivial part, the disappearing act would be the thing that concerned me most, not only in the game against us when he got a few kicks, but the one he did for the 2nd half of the season.

I really don't get the clamour to sign a guy who has done very little in his career, and on what seems to be based on a good 5 months for Killie.

Ronaldo did, known for hiding, especially when going gets tough. Messi didnt hide, he just couldnt get a kick off us! :)

He wont play against a team in this league as good as us though, he would be playing for the leagues best team. Instead of hiding he would be thriving and dominating.

The clamour is probably because he has a lovely technical part of his game which is easy on the eye and our fans have been spoon fed hammer throwers who love nothing more than smashing the ball up the park 60 yards and hoping for the best. We are not used to watching good footballers so when we see anyone remotely resembling one, we quite fancy him, understandibly.