Eremenko

RFC55

I really hope we don't sign him.

An overrated, overweight, luxury, show pony who does not have the attitude or temperament to play for Rangers.

I'm not comparing them in terms of ability for one minute, but that description could be used to describe Gazza in the season before he signed for us.

Just saying :ph34r:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not comparing them in terms of ability for one minute, but that description could be used to describe Gazza in the season before he signed for us.

But the big difference being Paul Gascoigne was a world class footballer and Alexei Eremenko is not.

Just read the Daily Record in work about 4 pages into the sports section. His representitives are meeting both us and the taigs to talk over a deal. It is believed its only between us 2 for his signature and that by us offering UCL football we may be in pole position. Rangers would also want any deal tied up asap.

Tbh i wanted him before xmas but his performances have been pretty woeful since the turn of the year. A good player on his day, not for me though

i cant make up my mind.

would he thrive with jela infront of him. quite possibly.

but he isnt as fit as he should be and we have plenty center mids.

i guess it depends what he costs.

you could also have described him as one of world footballs great talents and the best english player of his generation just returning from a bad injury.

Pre-takeover he was the type of player I would have welcomed to bolster the squad but now we no longer have the same restrictions we should be looking further than the SPL. Jelavic is the prime example of what is out there and affordable.

:praise:

Lots of people are saying he was rubbish in the 2nd half of the season. I won't pretend to have watched many Killie games, but he was immense in their last game against Motherwell.

Just read the Daily Record in work about 4 pages into the sports section. His representitives are meeting both us and the taigs to talk over a deal. It is believed its only between us 2 for his signature and that by us offering UCL football we may be in pole position. Rangers would also want any deal tied up asap.

Tbh i wanted him before xmas but his performances have been pretty woeful since the turn of the year. A good player on his day, not for me though

Dale Gordon, the boy who wiz on loan fae Chelsea until Christmas was the one who made Eremenko look a lot better than he actually is mate.

I wouldnae be too upset if we signed him, but I wouldnae be too upset if he went tae the dark side either.

Dale Gordon, the boy who wiz on loan fae Chelsea until Christmas was the one who made Eremenko look a lot better than he actually is mate.

I wouldnae be too upset if we signed him, but I wouldnae be too upset if he went tae the dark side either.

You mean Ben Gordon? Dale played for us sure? <cr>

he might be overweight and stuff but that wouldnt have worried kilmarnock as they woulda done anything for point where as us with a great fitness coach like adam owen you never now if we sign him allys no gonna want an overweight cunt in midfield ally will make sure hes capable of performing in a Rangers jersey

He'd thrive with better playres? Really?

Then why has he been bombed out of every semi-decent club after a few games for not being good enough and had to take a backwards step?

His whole career has been one step forward, 2 steps back.