Eremenko

RFC55

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure about Eremenko... He seems to be one of those guys that has the ability but never shines. He hasn't seemed to have had a good season since his stint in Russia. Rangers would obviously be a major step up from anywhere he's been before, but would that be motivation? He'll certainly be in amongst better players so maybe that will help. Still, I wouldn't take him for anything over a mil, that way if he's shite it's not much of a lose on our part.

We have no debt , why don't we go and sign his better and more skillful brother for £10m and give him 40k a week to play :pipe:

although seriously i would rather sign his brother , cracking player , in fact what this one should be if he fucking put some elbow grease int his performances

We already have a playmaker with plenty of ability who gets shunted out wide when he plays, looks unfit, and never shines to his full potential. John Fleck.

If we could get him fit, make him change his attitude to work, up his consistency and find a position for him he'd be a good signing. As it is though I couldn't even see one of those things happening never mind all of them, so no thanks.

• 1 month later...

Doubt this guy fits in with the philosophy of the current management team.A worker like Juanma seems to be what we are looking for which Eremenko is not.He has the ability but can we afford the luxury? Expect we will be linked with all and sundry now most of which will be the Papers trying to sell copy.

Is available on a free, according to today's Metro.

The Sun says the same, apparently it's us, the mhob and a couple of La Liga teams interested. Would take him on a free to bolster an already diminished squad, providing he gets himself in shape. Looks to be carrying a bit of extra weight.

I think he'd be a good signing, I'll admit his second half of the season wasn't as good but he still produced some deadly passes and can also take free kicks, for a cheap price he could be a good addition

Edit: on a free, definately (tu)

I'd only take him if he was on about 6-8k a week. We don't need such a player but he could prove useful against other SPL clubs. I'd wait till the end of the window before pursuing this.

Alexei Eremenko will decide in the next 48 hours if he is moving to Celtic, Rangers or La Liga after the midfielder was told he can leave Metalist Kharkiv on a free transfer following his season on loan to Kilmarnock. (the Sun)

doh