Eremenko

RFC55

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a ban in here on discussing ANYTHING the Daily Record carries

They are sin died at Ibrox for a long time to come

Nobody connected to or hoping to deal with us will ever speak to they fucking cretins from this day forth

So proclaimed the saviour . . . Mr Whyte !

This is from way before the latest fiasco we had with them

Why the fuck would Celtic want him? Celtic have more than 10 midfielders already: McGinn, Commons, McCourt, Maloney, Forrest, Kayal, Wanyama, Ledley, Brown, Ki, etc. Eremenko couldn't even get a game for them it pains me to say.

We should be bringing in better players than this guy.

I believe he said he would rather join us for that exact reason. For what its worth, i think he'd do a job with us if we could get him fit, especially against the majority of teams that come to ibrox and sit in, hes a great passer of the ball, better than anything we have at the moment in my opinion.

I believe he said he would rather join us for that exact reason. For what its worth, i think he'd do a job with us if we could get him fit, especially against the majority of teams that come to ibrox and sit in, hes a great passer of the ball, better than anything we have at the moment in my opinion.

i think he is a top notch player rather be beside him than against us

We need more depth.

If we could get someone of his caliber for free then it would be a good boost and we would have 4 established centre mids and a few capable youths.

We could then focus on getting some more defenders in and another striker in.

If it was for a price then I would be against it but its on a free so there is little risk and he has already said he would pick us over sellick.

I really don't understand how we'd fit him in if we signed him

We're not going to play a CM pairing of Davis and Eremenko. That would just be ridiculous

We aren't going to drop Naismith

So are we going to play an overweight playmaker as a left winger?

Wouldn't be the first time.

Pre-takeover he was the type of player I would have welcomed to bolster the squad but now we no longer have the same restrictions we should be looking further than the SPL. Jelavic is the prime example of what is out there and affordable.

Affordable ? Hmmm..

Far too inconsistent. Plus him and Davis in midfield. :anguish:

I'd rather we played Jamie ness. He may be young but he can pass, tackle and shoot. Eremenko doesn't really have and defencive qualities. Hope ness gets fit soon!

He's a superb footballer who toyed with SPL midfields whilst we all too often huffed and puffed.

Available on a free?

We need numbers.

I can't fathom why some would say no.

Eremenko huffed and puffed for long periods of games due to his lack of fitness. He is yet another player who lives off the odd delivery, run, bit of skill here and there. He did well for the first few months of the season, after that he disappeared.

Where would he fit in, because you couldn't play him in the middle of the park with Davis and he is certainly not a wide man.

We need numbers, but we certainly don't need expensive flops, which Eremenko is.

Eremenko huffed and puffed for long periods of games due to his lack of fitness. He is yet another player who lives off the odd delivery, run, bit of skill here and there. He did well for the first few months of the season, after that he disappeared.

Where would he fit in, because you couldn't play him in the middle of the park with Davis and he is certainly not a wide man.

We need numbers, but we certainly don't need expensive flops, which Eremenko is.

Spot on muff. (tu)

The thinking that Eremenko and Davis couldn't be in the middle together is a bit of a nonsense. Are we saying that Davis needs the great contribution that Mcculloch or Edu provide to be a success. Okay Davis and Eremenko arent exactly 'ball winners' but either are Mcculloch or Edu, who are both poor players. Get him signed. The middle of the park is sorely lacking, Davis being the only cm upto the required standard.

The thinking that Eremenko and Davis couldn't be in the middle together is a bit of a nonsense. Are we saying that Davis needs the great contribution that Mcculloch or Edu provide to be a success. Okay Davis and Eremenko arent exactly 'ball winners' but either are Mcculloch or Edu, who are both poor players. Get him signed. The middle of the park is sorely lacking, Davis being the only cm upto the required standard.

Or let's sign a proper midfielder to partner Davis (tu)

We were linked with the Jedinak, Danns and Livermore, three players who have a bit of dig and bite about them and I hope McCoist is looking for a central midfielder, one who can play a bit along with doing the dirty work, because Edu and McCulloch are squad players at best and Ness hasn't cemented a regular place due to injuries.

Eremenko isn't the answer.

I'll be honest, prob get pelters, I don't think Davis is anywhere as good as some on here make out. He's a decent player but not defensive nor an attacking minded mid player, we need a better link, no10, to our forward players and a defensive mid player IMO

I would much rather we played hutton instead of eremenko

Dear god help us, very good Davis coming into form at the end of the season played us a massive part in winning the title.