Eremenko

RFC55

Dear god help us, very good Davis coming into form at the end of the season played us a massive part in winning the title.

Eremenko played well for 3/4 months then became non-existent. Everytime i seen killie at ibrox or rugby park with him he was shite.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A player who will have to be subbed every single game because he cant last 90 minutes and we cant afford to have passengers in the team (td)

I'll be honest, prob get pelters, I don't think Davis is anywhere as good as some on here make out. He's a decent player but not defensive nor an attacking minded mid player, we need a better link, no10, to our forward players and a defensive mid player IMO

50cent_and_bert_car.gif

I'll be honest, prob get pelters, I don't think Davis is anywhere as good as some on here make out. He's a decent player but not defensive nor an attacking minded mid player, we need a better link, no10, to our forward players and a defensive mid player IMO

davis is a top class player, he wasnt at his best for the first half of the season, got better 2nd half but still not at his best.

09/10 season he was magnificent

davis is a top class player, he wasnt at his best for the first half of the season, got better 2nd half but still not at his best.

09/10 season he was magnificent

09/10 season he was played as a right-winger. He is arguably better when played on the right wing. I don't mind him playing in the center but I do think he needs a solid ball winning defensive midfielder playing next to him. Someone who can really break up the opposition play and start attacks. This current Rangers team has Naismith, Wylde and Davis in it, none of whom are defensive. I know Wylde is suppose to be a left-back but I seen McGregor give him dogs abuse a few times last season for his slack defending. Just look at how many times last season we surrender possession to the opposition team. Celtic, for example, had a shit defense and a shit keeper but we often couldn't get at them because we were being overrun in midfield. That needs to change.

I'd rather Ally signed him than Juan Ortiz. Emo showed raw talent in the twice I saw him.Even though he blessed himself comming on the pitch,I'd still take him before they do.

Funny how his name has'nt been mentioned much since the season ending.Maybee the media is sheltering him in hope septic pick him up for 5 bob a week.

The thinking that Eremenko and Davis couldn't be in the middle together is a bit of a nonsense. Are we saying that Davis needs the great contribution that Mcculloch or Edu provide to be a success. Okay Davis and Eremenko arent exactly 'ball winners' but either are Mcculloch or Edu, who are both poor players. Get him signed. The middle of the park is sorely lacking, Davis being the only cm upto the required standard.

I agree with both of you. (tu)

I'm genuinely struggling to see where anyone gets 'Davis isn't that good' from.

We should have a quick test that all wanting to join this site should have to do. Some of the shit posted on here recently has been chronic!

"Davis not that good" :lol:

Eremenko on a free and say 10-12k a week , i'd definitely take him for that , had a great few months before christmas where he was one of the better players in the league , He did dissapear a bit in the 2nd hald of the season maybe due to his fitness , laziness or motivation but if he came to ibrox he would soon find out the standards and professionalism needed to play with rangers so his fitness would improve he'd be forced to work harder and if he cant motivate himself to win medals and play in champs league after an unspectacular career so far then theres somethin wrong with him . Also he knew he would be playing everyweek at killie with no real competition at us he would know hed have to earn his place and keep at as we have some quality youngsters and some established players competing for his position

If available on a free , and on around 10 k a week I'd definately take him .

Those saying that Davis isn't very good are wrong , but what I would say is that he's not an attacking player IMO . He is what I would call a straight up box to box midfielder . He has everything in his game , a good turn of pace , doesn't mind a tackle , can pick a pass , can finish when he gets the chance , does hisdefensive duties well , has a great engine and has a fantastic attitude . I also noticed on many occasions last season they he came very deep to get the ball , and tried to dictate the play from the half way line in may games .

Eremenko is totally different , he has that killer ball that I think we are sometimes missing . I think he could provide a huge amount of assists for jela as both are very clever players , once on the same wavelength they could be deadly .

I don't see any reason why Davis and eremenko couldn't play beside each other with Davis playing deeper and eremenko playing the no 10 role . IMO we shouldn't need an out and out defensive midfielder in the majority of spl games anyway , especially at ibrox .

Davis is the best footballer in Scotland, by quite some distance.

I appreciate that Davis is a great footballer, spectacular on his day and plays for the jersey, but lets not get carried away. He isn't the best footballer in Scotland by quite some distance.

Eremenko better than Davis? Wise the fuck up

What did he contribute in any match against us or Celtic? He's a fat, lazy waster who people judge on 10 second clips on Sportscene or Youtube

Any glimmer of talent that plays for any team outwith the Old firm in Scotland is immediately over-exaggerated. James Mcarthur, Leah Grittiths, and this Eremenko character that really can't do the business against Rangers or Celtic.