Eremenko

RFC55

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Davis and Kayal both played at the top of their game, Davis would run rings around Kayal. Davis and Jelavic are the two most technically gifted players in the SPL. Kayal dosen't come close to their level.

I seem to remember no one in midfield stepping up to the plate against Kayal in 4 out of 6 times v Celtic last season.

I seem to remember no one in midfield stepping up to the plate against Kayal in 4 out of 6 times v Celtic last season.

I will try again, IF Davis and Kayal both played at the top of their game, Davis would run rings around Kayal. I don't think there is any question that Kayal was more effective in most of the Old Firm games, but Davis did not have the best season until towards the end.

I will try again, IF Davis and Kayal both played at the top of their game, Davis would run rings around Kayal. I don't think there is any question that Kayal was more effective in most of the Old Firm games, but Davis did not have the best season until towards the end.

Hmmm..well the juries still out on the one.

Eremenko is better at some aspects of his game than davis. playmaking , passing and shooting being 3.

Steven davis has a better all round game. He has a fantastic engine , good pace , good passing and playmaking(but not as good as eremenko imo) great touch and close control , fantastic box to box qualities but he is lacking in the final third finishing and killer pass.

If eremenko and davis were to play in midfield together it would have to be in a 3 as neither of them has the defensive capabilities to have a balanced midfield. With a defensive midfielder beside them it would allow eremenko to just sit back and keep the ball and play the playmakers passes and simple ones when required with Davis doing his box to box work that he does so well.

Would be a good midfield 3 but the fitness team would have to beast eremenko and the 2 beside him would have to be hard workers. But he does have the quality to score and set up alot of goals from midfield. Fuck me the guy can pik out a pass better than anyone in the SPL imo. probably only jamie ness has the range of passing that eremenko does at this moment.

tin hat on :rolleyes:

Eremenko is better at some aspects of his game than davis. playmaking , passing and shooting being 3.

Steven davis has a better all round game. He has a fantastic engine , good pace , good passing and playmaking(but not as good as eremenko imo) great touch and close control , fantastic box to box qualities but he is lacking in the final third finishing and killer pass.

If eremenko and davis were to play in midfield together it would have to be in a 3 as neither of them has the defensive capabilities to have a balanced midfield. With a defensive midfielder beside them it would allow eremenko to just sit back and keep the ball and play the playmakers passes and simple ones when required with Davis doing his box to box work that he does so well.

Would be a good midfield 3 but the fitness team would have to beast eremenko and the 2 beside him would have to be hard workers. But he does have the quality to score and set up alot of goals from midfield. Fuck me the guy can pik out a pass better than anyone in the SPL imo. probably only jamie ness has the range of passing that eremenko does at this moment.

Can have a loan ae mine

Can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with Mighty that Davis has been better at RM than CM. Davis best qualities make him able to play the RM role better than CM, don't think he can control games.

great minds think alike :lol:(tu)

Spot on, what I've trying to say... Guys let's get a grip Davis would be an even better player (maybe the player that most think he already is) if he had an attacking and a defensive pair beside him. Currently he's being forced to be all of the above. WE NEED A PROPER NO 10, been lacking this for years now.

I'm genuinely struggling to see where anyone gets 'Davis isn't that good' from.

cannot see it myself mate and this kayal thing until he starts to win things i don't want to know he comes nowhere near davis imo [what would our midfield be like without him] he is the centre of everything for gers and continually wins the league has been aston villa young player of the year their fans p.o.y. and villa's player of the year all in the premiership played for fulham and has won medals galore with ger's so imo not even a comparison......

Get a grip ya twat.

I'm a small minded fool because i think Steven Davis is a better player than Beram Kayal? Ok :lol:

Your the one that needs to get a grip. I think anyone in Scottish football can see that Kayal was the standout centre mid last season. Take off your blue tinted specs for a minute and see the writing on the wall. I certainly don't speak for everyone when I say if I could go back in time I'd have Kayal in our team in a heartbeat.

"away poke yer sister" and "away wank yer dug". Where on Earth do you get these heckles from? :lol:

Either you shouldnt be allowed to post, or you should carry a warning when you do post after your "exclusive" yesterday.

Several members replied and quoted your post re signings and you ingnored them all. Rangers fans come one here everyday looking for info, especially on signings, and posts like yours yesterday just get hopes up, including mine.

Away and poke yer sister while she wanks yer dug. Again.