Eremenko

RFC55

Either you shouldnt be allowed to post, or you should carry a warning when you do post after your "exclusive" yesterday.

Several members replied and quoted your post re signings and you ingnored them all. Rangers fans come one here everyday looking for info, especially on signings, and posts like yours yesterday just get hopes up, including mine.

Away and poke yer sister while she wanks yer dug. Again.

That exclusive will come good given a long enough time frame. Just you wait and see!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the one that needs to get a grip. I think anyone in Scottish football can see that Kayal was the standout centre mid last season. Take off your blue tinted specs for a minute and see the writing on the wall. I certainly don't speak for everyone when I say if I could go back in time I'd have Kayal in our team in a heartbeat.

Why do you think Kayal is so great?

He's not a great passer, doesn't score many, doesn't dominate games and he isn't that good a tackler.

Why do you think Kayal is so great?

He's not a great passer, doesn't score many, doesn't dominate games and he isn't that good a tackler.

I'll agree with the tackler part. He isn't a stallwart by any means. But he is a great passer IMO, and it annoys me that Rangers scouting system haven't travelled down these routes of looking for players in countries that were supposedly rank rotten at football. He dominated a couple of Old firm games, the 3-0 game at parkhead is an obvious one. All I'm saying is, that based on the majority of last season, Kayal did shine for Celtic more than Davis did for Rangers. I'm not needing a tin hat because SirWalterSmithLegend's posts have already given me brain damage.

I'll agree with the tackler part. He isn't a stallwart by any means. But he is a great passer IMO, and it annoys me that Rangers scouting system haven't travelled down these routes of looking for players in countries that were supposedly rank rotten at football. He dominated a couple of Old firm games, the 3-0 game at parkhead is an obvious one. All I'm saying is, that based on the majority of last season, Kayal did shine for Celtic more than Davis did for Rangers. I'm not needing a tin hat because SirWalterSmithLegend's posts have already given me brain damage.

You're admitting that he isn't a good tackler, he's a defensive midfeilder so tackling is an important part of his game.

He isnt a great passer :lol:

He didnt dominate the 3 0 game, the whole celt*c team dominated us, he didnt stand out anymore than the rest of them.

Last season wasn't Davis best season but he still contributed with some important goals and assists, Kayal didnt.

You're admitting that he isn't a good tackler, he's a defensive midfeilder so tackling is an important part of his game.

He didnt dominate the 3 0 game, the whole celt*c team dominated us, he didnt stand out anymore than the rest of them.

.Last season wasn't Davis best season but he still contributed with some important goals and assists, Kayal didnt

Do defensive midfielder's usually provide a lot of goals and assists ?

Imo, too many people on here over-look how good Kayal actually is because he plays for the dark side and over rate Davis to the maximum because he plays for us.

Last season wasn't Davis best season but he still contributed with some important goals and assists, Kayal didnt.

A defensive midfielder ? Says who ? Is Davis suddenly a good tackler ? And, yes, he is a good passer

Imo, too many people on here over-look how good Kayal actually is because he plays for the dark side and over rate Davis to the maximum because he plays for us.

Exactly the point I'm making. Some folk on here can't actually come to terms with the fact that seltic have a decent player in their ranks. I did'nt say this guy is an international superstar, I'm saying he had a far better season than Davis did.

That exclusive will come good given a long enough time frame. Just you wait and see!

When wankin yer dug, tell yer sister not to try and kiss it like she kept doin wi me, the dug will take her face aff.

Ya bullshittin cunt

That's a fair point to make mate. The guy before said that Kayal wasnt a good tackler meaning he didnt win the ball like a good defensive midfeilder should, he did say that Kayal contributed more than Davis did so the point i was making was that he doesnt win the ball, doesn't score and doesnt create. I dont see how he can contribute more than Davis if he cant do any of that.

I rate players on how good they are and not who they play for (tu)

That's a fair point to make mate. The guy before said that Kayal wasnt a good tackler meaning he didnt win the ball like a good defensive midfeilder should, he did say that Kayal contributed more than Davis did so the point i was making was that he doesnt win the ball, doesn't score and doesnt create. I dont see how he can contribute more than Davis if he cant do any of that.

Who says Kayals a defensive midfielder ? If it's Kayal and Ledley in centre mid then I would say Ledleys more a defensive mid. And did Davis score more goals? or get more assists than kayal last season? Or is that a figment of your imagination ?

A defensive midfielder ? Says who ? Is Davis suddenly a good tackler ? And, yes, he is a good passer

Kayal is a defensive midfeilder, i never once said Davis was a good tackler, what i said was Davis contributes more than Kayal. If you think Kayal is a good passer that's your opinion but i think you are wrong.

I actually genuinely believe that Kayal did contribute more to the celtic team than what Davis did for us, I know it wont be a popular opinion but I couldn't give a fuck, I call it as I see it.

Who says Kayals a defensive midfielder ? If it's Kayal and Ledley in centre mid then I would say Ledleys more a defensive mid. And did Davis score more goals? or get more assists than kayal last season? Or is that a figment of your imagination ?

Davis got 8th most assists in the SPL last season, Kayal wasn't in the top ten- Davis contributed more (tu)

Davis scored 4 goals last season, Kayal scored 2- Davis contributed more (tu)

Facts not my imagination (tu)

Davis got 8th most assists in the SPL last season, Kayal wasn't in the top ten- Davis contributed more (tu)

Davis scored 4 goals last season, Kayal scored 2- Davis contributed more (tu)

Facts not my imagination (tu)

(tu) kayals nothing more than an ankle biter with his sly

kicks he takes at players, he's pish!

Let's get back on track eh? Eremenko is, at best, an average SPL player. I don't believe he will add significantly to our squad or bring anything new and innovative. let's look elsewhere...assuming we are actually considering him!

By the way just to throw my 2 cents in. Once again there are certain aspects of their game that each are better at.

No doubt kayal has been a superb find and is a quality player , not just for them but in general.

They are very very similar players. Neither is more attacking or too defensive they are both "box-2-box" players imo. Both with great engines good passing , movement , intellegence on the football pitch. IMO Kayal is a better defender but Davis is better going forward. Davis has a better touch , close control and passing but kayal is better at the defensive side e.g. harrying the opposition , tackling and marking.

It is very hard to split them no doubts but on his game davis IS better that Kayal but last season kayal outshone davis i think only because of the OF games.

People that go on about comparing their statistics....how many games did davis play compared to kayal ?...jw btw.

Defo truth in this post.

Kayal is a good passer and tackler, he was the main reason Celtic started to dominate some of the Old Firm games. The scum missed him in the 3-1 game at the start of the season and was the only one in the cup final who did anything for that lot.

Kayal would have got player of the year last season if he was not injured for a long spell, imo.

Is he better than Davis? Well I don't think you can base an argument due to half a season.

what is it with this kayal f..k him sign eremenko now kayal could not lace his boots or steve davis yet again what is so special about this guy that on a rangers website we even talk about him can u imagine in timmys website saying oh i think davis is better than kayal .... dont think so,..... he has played a few good games against rangers big deal i dont know about the rest of the time because im not interested