Eremenko

RFC55

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do need a midfielder that can keep the ball and make smart passes. no-one in out midfield right now is great at that apart from maybe ness when hes fit.

Too many times last season we surrendered possession to the shite teams and were dominated possession-wise.

We do need a midfielder that can keep the ball and make smart passes. no-one in out midfield right now is great at that apart from maybe ness when hes fit.

Too many times last season we surrendered possession to the shite teams and were dominated possession-wise.

I don't think it's a creative player we need I think it's a defensive one. Someone who can battle for 90 minutes and break up opposition play. Davis, Wylde and Naismith are all small attack minded players. I think we were dominated possession wise because we don't have that fight in midfield. Edu was in there when McCulloch was injured but he never brought much to the table. Celtic overrun us in midfield completely and it's concerning. Last season Celtic's defense and goalkeeper were shit but it didn't matter because we couldn't get at them which was frustrating to watch.

I would be happy to take him on a free, but tbh there are more pressing issues facing us with regards getting players in. If he was easy to deal with and didn't take up too much time in signing him up then I certainly wouldn't be against it, as he could certainly do a decent job in the SPL at least

Another money grabbing wanker! Get him to fuck aswell

Pietarsaari, Finland. National team football player Alexei Eremenko has held this summer in shape by practicing league team Jaro Pietarsaari involved. Finland a couple of weeks and dropped six pounds during the period. I've been practicing with the Jaro and ran, ran and ran," says Alexei Eremenko.

Condition is a reason to stay, because summer is the hottest siirtoruletti. Kuumuutta voi olla luvassa konkreettisesti. Heat can be like concrete.

"Dubai's Al-Ahlista has been of interest, you play, at worst, a 45-degree heat."

Persian Gulf oil-rich Arab countries is enough money, and it is sown in the joy in football. Al-Ahli on alueen rahakkaimpia seuroja. Al-Ahli is the region's rahakkaimpia clubs.

"There shall be paid wages that are closer to one of the city of Barcelona as a normal top European club. A family man considers such thinking," mulled Eremenko.

Last season he played in the Scottish Premier League Kilmarnock, and was nominated for best player of the series.

"[English secondary levels have risen] Brighton coach Gus Poyet know is interested in me. For the same series has also been interest from Cardiff City. "

Eremenko are handled by an English player-agent office. So next address could very well be found in Britain.

". "I do not want to rush, so I would regret it. Let's see now, again," Eremenko twists.

He thrives well in Scotland, and Glasgow clubs Celtic and power Rangers have shown interest.

""But their wage rates are not very good."

Alexei Eremenko admits the financial strength of Al-Ahli could see him switch to Dubai ahead of returning to Scotland to play for either Celtic or Rangers.

The Finnish midfielder, who earned rave reviews during a season-long loan spell with Kilmarnock last season, is training in his homeland as he tries to negotiate a move away from Ukrainian club Metalist Kharkiv.

Both Old Firm clubs have been linked with a move to bring Eremenko back to the Scottish Premier League but, with other offers on the table, the 28-year-old says a lack of finances could put paid to the prospect of another season in Scotland.

“Their wages are not very good,” Eremenko said of the Old Firm clubs’ interest in newspaper Helsingin Sanomat, before saying of a move to Dubai: "Al-Ahli have shown an interest. But you play, at worst, in a 45 degree heat.

"But they pay wages close to that of any top European club. A family man has to consider that.”

Eremenko has a number of possible offers, saying he is aware of interest from two sides in the English Championship. But, having taken until the penultimate day of last summer’s transfer window to move to Kilmarnock, the 52-times capped player again is in no rush to commit to a new club.

"I know Brighton coach Gus Poyet is interested in me,” he said. “There has also been interest from Cardiff City.

"I don't want to rush and regret my decision. We will see.”

Eremenko also raised the possibility of taking part in a pre-season friendly in Scotland this week, albeit with Leeds United, who will face Motherwell.

“Saturday back to Glasgow,” he said on his Facebook page. “Maybe 45 minutes at Fir Park.”

From STV

• 3 weeks later...

I watched this guy last season, not only in games against us but for Killie.

He was outstanding.

His control, forward passing, through balls and set pieces were a joy to behold.

He won countless man of the matches.

That all vanished when Mixu left which means he's a confidence player, a player who needs the boss to rely on him.

I saw him take Celtic and us apart.

Sign this guy....I mean really...sign him...he's a free.

He trains poorly, he's overweight, his attitude sucks blah blah blah.

I saw this guy dominate Celtic like none of our midfielders have done.

Edu?

McCulloch?

Seriously Rangers....sign this guy.

Fix him.

He's lightyears ahead of what we're playing right now.