Davis Wants To Stay

Read it in The Star (I know, I know) at breaktime there.

Direct quote from Davis:

"I've played for a couple of Premiership clubs myself and the grass isn't always greener on the other side. If you are happy somewhere and enjoying your football then what is the reason to leave?"

What a bonus it would be if we can get him tied down :)

Read it in The Star (I know, I know) at breaktime there.

Direct quote from Davis:

"I've played for a couple of Premiership clubs myself and the grass isn't always greener on the other side. If you are happy somewhere and enjoying your football then what is the reason to leave?"

What a bonus it would be if we can get him tied down :)

So he will be happy to sign a new deal on similar terms?

He's playing for the club he loves, working with some of his heroes day in day out, winning trophies, appreciated by the fans... Why would he not want to stay?

Getting players like Davis, McGregor, Whittaker and Papac on new contracts should be a main priority if we want to progress.

He'd be the best signing of the Summer if we keep him. Despite his relatively quiet season, he is still a massive player for Rangers. If Davis plays well, the whole team ticks - as shown in the title run in and the CIS Cup Final. I don't like to make up excuses but, I'd reckon that with a more reliable defensive midfielder behind him, he'd have performed a lot better this season.

You are my Davis.

Oh Davis, if only other players felt the same :h34rt:

Between him and Shagger for my next captain.