David Vaughan tempted by Rangers move as club make approach

scottjf82

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Vaughan is a CM who is a similar player to Jamie Ness.

Lovely left foot, sits in front of the back four and dictates play, can get stuck in, keeps the ball for fun and is a very good technical footballer.

Signing him on a free on low wages would be an excellent bit of business. Just as long as we don't try and groom him as a LW as he is not the same player out wide.

David Vaughan is a CM who is a similar player to Jamie Ness.

Lovely left foot, sits in front of the back four and dictates play, can get stuck in, keeps the ball for fun and is a very good technical footballer.

Signing him on a free on low wages would be an excellent bit of business. Just as long as we don't try and groom him as a LW as he is not the same player out wide.

nice.

i did read though that hes got pace and can play lm or even lb

Good footballer - retains possession very well, always on the move to make himself available for a return as well.

Would be a good signing considering on a Bosman but i'd imagine wages would need to be relatively high to compete with the likes of EPL teams.

Very meh on this guy

28 and is only now getting plaudits. Also, there have been numerous one season wonders in the Premiership who revert to type after that

I'd be astounded if he turned down Sunderland for us

i wouldnt, sunderland...glasgow, sunderland...glasgow, hmm tough one! plus he'd play second fiddle to catermole n sunderland aint gona be playing european football in the next decade, but the choice is his!

Get him tae fuk, he's aye singin abbot a green door... :lol: :lol:

How have you not been banned yet? It seems a certain Mr Whyte has plenty of pots. He should probably just piss on you though. 54.

if we're interested the tims will be too, so it'll come down to who will pay him the most wages.

as good an addition he'd be i don't want our club held to ransom when the money for his wages could be used elsewhere.

players like Vaughan would sign for celtic and warm a bench unless there's a mass exodus out the glitterdome, which i can't see happen. Lets hope he sees sense and comes to the Champions.