Islam Feruz - Celtic and Scotland wonderkid

boss

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw an incredible post from a Celtic fan online.

"Tommy Burns fought for a talented boy to stay in Scotland. Why? You must ask yourself. Either because he thought the boy and his family deserved a better life and thought his footballing talent could be used to persuade the authorities to allow that. Or because he wanted him to stay so Celtic could benefit from his footballing abilities.

Knowing what kind of man Tommy Burns was, I'll bet my boots it was for the former reason."

:lol:

Good grief.

http://www.<No links to this website allowed>/2011/08/islam-feruz-bails-out-of-celtic-park-for-chelsea/

Max compensation is £300k.

Very happy about this as he seemed to be a very good player. But as some suggest, it looks a lot like Freddy Adu all over again, but not even as good.

:)

• 1 month later...

Lemmon always has to have a wee dig at the end doesn't he! If you were foreign playing for an spl team and a premiership team came in for you at 17 and bought you a house, I know what I would do. But because I'm rangers through and through I wouldn't but can see why he has left.