Dempsey Whyte Will Sell in 3 Years

Guest Andypendek

If he does sell in three years, it would have to be for a good profit, meaning we'd be in a terrific financial position and have presumably enjoyed three years of dominance and CL football. Suits me.

McCoist will have to sell high and buy low? You mean, like every club in Scotland for the last 10 years? What a genius! Anyway, if Ally does...suits me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything that Craig Whyte has done so far I would have done myself. I like the early signs he has shown. One thing I have always been is an extremely good judge of character, I know I haven't met Mr Whyte personally, but I get the feeling he's the right man at the right time and he also has the best interests of the club at heart. I get a really good vibe about the man and I think the tims know it too. They were running scared when we were on our knees, they should have buried us, but just like their team last season - they bottled it!! now we are back, full of energy and ready to rumble. The tims know were coming to get them and they're shite scared. They know there's a VERY strong possibility the 90's is going to repeat it's self. As a not very well known man once said - " WE WELCOME THE CHASE"

Guest Andypendek

Tbf, his motives were probably 'wtf are we going to put in this rag now there's no football to talk about?'