Rino Gattuso

krissg910

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rumours in italy he is speaking to rangers about a deal.

i did have a link but closed page by mistake. will try and find it.

tbh i hope its the usual pish we hear every yr.

I'll start us off assuring you that, yes, its a lot of pish.

Thanks for that.

rumours in italy he is speaking to rangers about a deal.

i did have a link but closed page by mistake. will try and find it.

tbh i hope its the usual pish we hear every yr.

Just go into your history, or your recently closed tabs if you're using Firefox.

Gattuso's wages would be huge. That's not wise spending !

If he was wanting to come back here I doubt he'd ask for much, whatever money he could make until he retires will make no difference on his life at all

I know its always shot down in flames but IF we could get him on a free on realistic wages i would take him for 2 reasons....Scott Brown and Biram Kayal. That pair of tits where strutting about our midfield last season like a pair of superstars, think wee Rino might just have something to say about that!

I know its always shot down in flames but IF we could get him on a free on realistic wages i would take him for 2 reasons....Scott Brown and Biram Kayal. That pair of tits where strutting about our midfield last season like a pair of superstars, think wee Rino might just have something to say about that!

this :drool:

"There is no problem of motivation for me. There is a proposal from Russia and only me to decide. "

The club Anzhi Makhachkala would offer him a contract for two years to 10 million euros per season. We immediately understand better what is doing his thinking ...

http://www.sofoot.com/la-russie-fait-reflechir-gattuso-142704-news.html

The Russian Club is offering 10,000,000 Euros a season that's some amount of cash!

I'm sick of Gattuso making these pledges as if Rangers fans should be absolutely creaming at the prospect of a 35/36 year old Gattuso returning to top up his retirement fund

I don't want him. He's a total psycho who was targeted by refs when he was only 19, and will certainly be targeted by them now

Theres 6 CM at Rangers that should've had aswell.