The best player we bought from another Scottish club

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got the proof he is?

He is such a baw bag it's hard to think it's not true. I have only heard second hand what a cunt he is but your obviously not bothered what he's done. Has Rangers not enough to worry about without filling our ranks with criminals?

He is such a baw bag it's hard to think it's not true. I have only heard second hand what a cunt he is but your obviously not bothered what he's done. Has Rangers not enough to worry about without filling our ranks with criminals?

Exactly, you don't have a clue, so shut the fuck up :lol:

You dont care who plays for Rangers? No standards?? He is a rapist. We should not go near him the filthy bastard.

You don't fucking know that he's a rapist, so shut up you fucking clown.

Sad thing is, you wouldnt give a fuck would you?

The sad thing is that you're accusing someone of being a rapist when you don't have the scoobiest if they are or not.

We have all heard about Football players being "bawbags" though, but it still doesn't mean he done it. Who ever went to the papres with this could have easily been looking for £££££.

So based on what you've heard "second hand" you want to class him as a rapist.

I know plenty of people who are cunts but they don't go about raping women.

And in Britain you're innocent until proven guilty. You obviously know jack shit about the boy so let's not convict him on the basis of what you've heard "second hand". Thank fuck you're not a judge you fucking idot. :pipe:

So based on what you've heard "second hand" you want to class him as a rapist.

I know plenty of people who are cunts but they don't go about raping women.

And in Britain you're innocent until proven guilty. You obviously know jack shit about the boy so let's not convict him on the basis of what you've heard "second hand". Thank fuck you're not a judge you fucking idot. :pipe:

Too many Rangers fans nowadays willing to accept any players irrespective of anything they do in their private life. The very mention of rape would set alarm bells ringing. I am confident that those people who know the prick socially are telling the truth. No Rapists playing for Rangers. (tu)

Lol @ the novo mention. Recently it is naismith

I don't see what's so funny about Novo. For what we paid for him and what he done for the club is unreal, far more than what Naismith has done anyway.

Too many Rangers fans nowadays willing to accept any players irrespective of anything they do in their private life. The very mention of rape would set alarm bells ringing. I am confident that those people who know the prick socially are telling the truth. No Rapists playing for Rangers. (tu)

You don't half talk some amount of pish. What was your opinion on shagger when he was accused?