Rangers season review DVD

Amac9

THE INCREDIBLE scenes at Rugby Park on 15 May 2011were a joy to behold as Rangers clinched three titles in a row in emphatic fashion.

It was an extraordinary effort from the tight-knit group of players who delivered three Championships in succession for only the third time in 75 years and the perfect end for departing manager Walter Smith.

To celebrate the stunning campaign Rangers is releasing an action packed DVD - Step up and Play - 3 in a Row - featuring all the key action and momentous celebrations.

PLUS to honour Walter's time at Rangers, the Club is releasing a commemorative photograph book and 4 disc DVD collection.

All products are available to pre order now by following the links below

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110527/walt-a-season-_2254708_2368099

The 2008/09 season review was brutal. Didn't even show the goals from the 3-3 draw at home to Dundee Utd. Last season's was very good though.

Every goal, from every competition, plenty of interviews, POTY awards, title celebrations included... Will make a good DVD.

Cheers for the heads up (tu) was hoping they made a DVD

Also if they show the bus coming back to Ibrox i'm sure to be on it as I was in the front row of the crowd of people outside :uk: I got moved out the way by police to let the Champions through :lol:

i'd like to know what the 4 disc set is, i'll be buying it any case, a few years ago when setenta had the tv rights, they brought out a dvd set of every single match, i just wish we had something like that or rangers tv.

c'mon sky we want RTV back on our screens

Last year's season review was ruined (for me anyway) by the fact they used fake, post hoc commentary on all the games from the first 3 or 4 months of the season, and all the Champions League games

I don't think it was fake. Most of the home games were from streams.

I don't think it was fake. Most of the home games were from streams.

They used the same commentary the BBC used for their online highlights, which is done in a studio after the game has finished. You can easily tell if a commentator is commentating in real time or reading from a script

Then from about December onwards, they started using Sky and ESPN commentary

I know it's a bit anal (oh matron) but i hate watching highlights of a game if the commentary isn't the same as when i watched it live