Fabio and rafael da silva, and berbatov

coyley91

I've just read on a football rumours site that sir alex wants fabio and rafael to goto rangers on loan so they get good exp plus european football and that berbatov is coming to us on a season loan with man u helping pay for wages I don't no how much of this is true sounds like a load of shit, but just wanted to see if anyone has heard something simlar?

If people want to go and play make-believe on football-rumours, then fine and dandy but any repetition of those shitey fairy-stories on here should lead to immediate thread deletions and a ban.

This forum needs some serious moderation.

Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if we seen a couple of Man Utd players up here on loan next season. SAF offered players to Smith last year and the only stumbling block was that we couldn't afford their wages. We may be able to afford at least part of their wages now. However, I really don't see Berbatov coming unfortunately :(:craphead:

I had a dream that Messi was suspended for the opening half of the Spanish season and so they sent him on loan to us :21:

Then I woke up to see us battling it out with Hibs for a player.... :dry:

Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if we seen a couple of Man Utd players up here on loan next season. SAF offered players to Smith last year and the only stumbling block was that we couldn't afford their wages. We may be able to afford at least part of their wages now. However, I really don't see Berbatov coming unfortunately :(:craphead:

But Smith's not here anymore.

Also, please ban the guy who keeps starting these threads. He is an embarrassment.

But Smith's not here anymore.

Also, please ban the guy who keeps starting these threads. He is an embarrassment.

True, but Smith isn't the be all and end all of everything. I'm sure SAF would want to help Ally out if he could :sherlock:

I had a dream that Messi was suspended for the opening half of the Spanish season and so they sent him on loan to us :21:

Then I woke up to see us battling it out with Hibs for a player.... :dry:

We were offered Fabio when he'd only made around 3 first team appearances, and Obertan, and we couldn't afford either of their wages