Home Nations.

simon

International Football is a joke. Even the World Cup and European Championships are becoming disinteresting.

The European Championship is only going to get worse aswell as it's being increased from 16 to 24, and then 24 to 32 inside the next 8 years

Imagine some of the utter garbage who are going to qualify for it every 4 years

The European Championship is only going to get worse aswell as it's being increased from 16 to 24, and then 24 to 32 inside the next 8 years

At least Scotland will have a chance.

Oh wow. Azerbaijan in the Euro's :anguish:

I'm not saying its going to happen, it was merely a suggestion. It would give the 5 countries more competitive action which is better than playing friendlies but as you say, money rules they dont give a fuck what the fans want. I do think the tournament has potential but they have to make it a proper tournament with home and away game and all played at the same time rather than having games months apart. I know Scotland would fill hampdan with all their games but not sure about the Irish or the Welsh ( except when playing England ) as Football is not their first national sport. We could also invite a 'guest country' to take part just to keep it fresh. I'm all for it, I love Scotland and I want to see them playing competitive games. Would also be good away days.

Need to agree to disagree ,I honestly think there is no potential, dont know how you can propose home and way which means if England are involved every country will then need to find 8 free international dates to fit the games in. What would the point of it be? Do we really want Rangers players fitting another 8 games in? Football has moved on from the 70s, TV rules now and England wont give up valuable dates to play diddy games when they can get a worldwide audience against the likes of Brasil, Germany etc. compared to the 70's Travel is now easier and England can travel the world to play friendlies for large fees. I also doubt that Scotland would sell out against anyone apart from England at Hampden