Stephen McManus

Marky.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny has a bit of talent about him and is one of the better Scottish players in his position.

McManus is a dreadful player

Before he joined us Kenny Miller had the raw tools to be a good player, but was ultimately a headless chicken who struggled to hit a cows arse with a banjo. Our coaching staff worked with him and he showed the form of his career.

At this moment in time, McManus is as equally dreadful a player as Miller was then, but like Miller did, he has the raw tools to develop in to a more than adequete player in his position. Especially in the SPL, where he has already won a host of honours.

I just think that the majority of our fans are a fickle lot and if he did come in I have no doubts he would improve ten fold as a player (can anybody name a defender who we signed that didn't under the Smith/McCoist regime) and within a few months it will all be forgotten about.

Plese don't think that I'm trying to justify a move for/interest in him. I'm not. I don't want him anywhere near Ibrox.

does anyone actually Read threads they post in? The guy that started it just typed it in a search engine, and read it on a tims forum. Its a total made up story. Signing an ex Celtic captain? Really?

Before he joined us Kenny Miller had the raw tools to be a good player, but was ultimately a headless chicken who struggled to hit a cows arse with a banjo. Our coaching staff worked with him and he showed the form of his career.

At this moment in time, McManus is as equally dreadful a player as Miller was then, but like Miller did, he has the raw tools to develop in to a more than adequete player in his position. Especially in the SPL, where he has already won a host of honours.

I just think that the majority of our fans are a fickle lot and if he did come in I have no doubts he would improve ten fold as a player (can anybody name a defender who we signed that didn't under the Smith/McCoist regime) and within a few months it will all be forgotten about.

Plese don't think that I'm trying to justify a move for/interest in him. I'm not. I don't want him anywhere near Ibrox.

Andy Webster?

Andy Webster

richie foster

also some mod please delete this thread incase the rangers scouts read this and get any fucking daft ideas

mcmanus is a horrible footballer that can only kick/head a ball in the direction he is facing, now while we have had defenders like that before, none were born and bread the beadrattlers way

he came through the beggars youth ranks and captained them against us ffs, why he is even mentioned in this forum is beyond me

best thing mcmanus has ever done in football was put his head in front of cousins that time at ibrox