Hearts seeded for Europa league

Hopefully them and Dundee united can get through a few rounds

I want to see celtic fail again but it wouldn't be a bad thing if they got in the group as it helps the co-eff and they will play every thu with spl games on the Sunday making them (hopefully) playing catch up to the champions

I wouldnt be too unhappy if celtic were to get into the europa league tbh. Can't have them focusing totally on the domestic front. They'll play sundays, and the money is piss poor anyway. plus theres the co-efficient and will be nice to see them get pumped by inferior sides on the continent.

Hopefully them and Dundee united can get through a few rounds

I want to see celtic fail again but it wouldn't be a bad thing if they got in the group as it helps the co-eff and they will play every thu with spl games on the Sunday making them (hopefully) playing catch up to the champions

I hope they go out in their 1st qualifier, Thursday night football or no.

I wouldnt be too unhappy if celtic were to get into the europa league tbh. Can't have them focusing totally on the domestic front. They'll play sundays, and the money is piss poor anyway. plus theres the co-efficient and will be nice to see them get pumped by inferior sides on the continent.

Didn't help them this year (tu)

Rangers - Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round - Seeded

Them - Europa League 4th Qualifying Round - Seeded (Looking at the list I think they will be)

Dundee Utd - Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round - Seeded

Hearts - Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round - Seeded

Could see Scotland getting a decent Co-efficient point tally this season (hopefully). An actual decent line-up this year instead of teams like Gretna etc..

If they are out of Europe before the transfer window closes then watch the rhats leave the sinking ship!

Co-efficient boost would be good but I'd rather it was boosted by the other teams. If septic do make it through let's hope they get a pish group of unknown easten europeans - and maybe an Isreali team :ph34r: