Leicester Want Bougherra

TMB

Where in that article does it actually quote anything from a source at Leicester saying they want him..? Nowhere. Shit Daily Record, speculative, lazy unfounded nonsense as per fucking usual.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It amazes me the continual support Bougherra has received on here when he has pretty much talked about nothing else but leaving since he got here, other players have been vilified for heading to pastures new.

Quite sick of this every transfer window now, reckon he'll have to re-evaluate just what level of club he thinks will come in for him as none of the big european clubs he seems to think he could play for have shown the slightest bit of interest in him so far, nor are they likely to.

some of there comments are a joke :lol: glad to see some sticking up for the rangers.

Lets be honest, Leicester are a half decent championship side who have no chance of europe whereas we have possible champions league football this season along with domestic silverware and have recently been in the europa league final. I no who i would choose if i was a neutral. WATP!!

Bougherra doesnt want to be here so lets let him go and move on (Y) we will replace him we have money to do so this year :)

Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra may be set for switch to Leicester City

May 31 2011 Exclusive by Gavin Berry

SVEN-GORAN ERIKSSON has targeted Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra as the man to lead Leicester City back into the Premiership.

The Foxes boss has made an experienced central defender his top priority this summer and looks set to launch a £1million bid for the Algeria international, who only has one year left on his deal at Ibrox.

Bougherra has knocked back the offer of a two-year extension at Rangers and the club's new owner Craig Whyte could choose to cash in on the man who has helped the Govan outfit to three SPL titles on the spin.

Former England gaffer Eriksson turned City around last season and they finished just eight points out of the play-off places.

And with Leicester backed by wealthy Thai chairman Vichai Raksriaksorn they have already been installed as favourites, with relegated Birmingham and West Ham, to clinch promotion from the Championship next season.

Eriksson signed centreback Sol Bamba from Hibs in January and he has quickly established himself as a cult hero with Foxes fans.

The Swede now wants Bougherra to partner Bamba and with defenders Patrick van Aanholt and Jeffrey Bruma returning to Chelsea after their loan spells last season he will look to snap up the Algerian stopper sooner than later.

Eriksson said: "We need to be active because this league will be even more difficult next season when you see the clubs coming up and the clubs coming down from the Premier League. It will be more difficult."

Bougherra has never hidden his desire to take on a new challenge at this stage in his career and a move back to England could be tempting for the former Crewe and Sheffield Wednesday ace.

And there could be more bad news for Rangers coming from the Championship with Birmingham gaffer Alex McLeish weighing up a bid for David Goodwillie.

The Dundee United strike star has been a long-term target for Gers but McLeish is understood to see the hitman as the ideal player to fire his side back to the Premiership.

The St Andrews boss last week released veteran hitman Kevin Phillips while loan stars Obafemi Martins and Matt Derbyshire went back to their parent clubs.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/2011/05/31/rangers-defender-madjid-bougherra-may-be-set-for-switch-to-leicester-city-86908-23168798/

Brum's Championship rivals Bristol City are also rumoured to be interested in £2million-rated Goodwillie.

Got to laugh at some of their fans saying we would be a mid-table Championship side :lol:

sweet jesus they really are thick doh

The only team this season to keep a clean sheet at Old Trafford is a hint.

I want to play as many championship teams pre-season as we can. Because we would fucking stuff them all

who joined Leicester's forum :praise: :praise:

Would just like to say to you all about rangers being a mid table championship team.. DUMB AS ****!!!

We played prem teams pre-season and in champions league the results of witch were..

Blackburn 1 Rangers 2

Rangers 2 Newcastle 1

Man utd 0 rangers 0

Rangers 0 Man Utd 1 (lucky 90min penalty from rooney)

Only team not to concede a goal at old trafford this season.

Last time we played chelsea we beat them 2-0. Ok pre season but they had very strong team out..

We are the world record holder's for most titles won 54 to be correct!!!

With current sqaud we have without adding at the moment would win the championship!

and be a mid table prem team with current squad.

LET THE REPLY'S BEGIN

W.A.T.P

who joined Leicester's forum :praise: :praise:

See to be honest mate, I personally find that guy embarrassing.

I would rather someone with an ounce of intelligence went on there and had a mature debate about the subject.

His spelling says it all for me... gives us a bad name :anguish:

1. Leicester are an atrocious football team whose biggest league achievement in 30 years is winning the title of the English 3rd tier ONCE.

2. Leicester have the largest percentage of fudge packers in their fanbase out of any football club in England.

3. Sven is a basket weaver.

1. Leicester are an atrocious football team whose biggest league achievement in 30 years is winning the title of the English 3rd tier ONCE.

2. Leicester have the largest percentage of fudge packers in their fanbase out of any football club in England.

3. Sven is a basket weaver.

:lol:

Any team that spawns the likes of Steve Guppy, Martin O'Neill and Neil Lennon can fuck right off for starters :wanker:

I hate how whenever an English club is linked with our players, it always triggers the "bigger club debate". Leicester used to play at Filbert Street ffs, a ground probably smaller than my local park! They don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Glasgow Rangers. :21:

Any team that spawns the likes of Steve Guppy, Martin O'Neill and Neil Lennon can fuck right off for starters :wanker:

I hate how whenever an English club is linked with our players, it always triggers the "bigger club debate". Leicester used to play at Filbert Street ffs, a ground probably smaller than my local park! They don't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Glasgow Rangers. :21:

Lennon and Savage in the middle of the park :anguish:

Can anybody think of a more worst cunt of a pairing?