If we get through the CL qualifiers...

You got the title wrong mate,

If we get through the CL qualifiers... Will Mcoist get some of the £10M?

Should have been

When* we get through the CL qualifiers... Will Mcoist get some of the £10M?

:wink:

Should have been

I was going to write 'when' but didn't want to jinx it!

:lol:

Really looking forward to these qualifiers for some reason <cr>

Doubtful he would get a big chunk of the money but if we were to get through, it could only be a good thing in terms of money coming into the club!

Should have been

I feel somewhat proud to have my quote under all your posts :lol:

Really ?

What did he say ?

You may be right but I don't like to just take things at face value when I think I should question them.

Was that not the '£25M over five years front ended if need be'?

I reckon Ally may have a fair whack in these two windows now and Jan, hoping its more quality than quantity.

Aye, he just has to click on "boardroom requests" and ask to have his transfer budget increased. If they don't he can repartition the wage budget. :craphead:

nah, all he has to do is make crazy bids so they get accepted, then change the bid to £1 or something and he's sorted. :sherlock:

If we make the group stages I believe it's about £15-18 million we would get in total income.

We need to remember we have two qualifying matches to play at Ibrox which could make a decent amount from ticket sales.

Possibly in total make about £20 million this season if we make the group stages and then get some points on the board.

Surely Ally will get money from that?

Hopefully he does

Really ?

What did he say ?

You may be right but I don't like to just take things at face value when I think I should question them.

£25m over five seasons but it may be possible to spend more of it now to boost the depleted squad.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but what hasn't been stated is if McCoist will be given the money generated from player sales to re-invest as well as the european money the OP mentions.

I haven't seen any mention of that either.

i would think whyte and ally have already agreed on this summers warchest and it wont have anything to do with money we could make from the champs lge.

ppl think you just get 15mil and its like free cash. as a club we need to generate around 40mil a yr to break even on the books. i would hope that if our turnover for the yr is say 50-55mil then ally will see some of the profit to invest in the squad over and above the 5mil per season that has been mentioned.

i want the club run properly and in the black or as near to as possible.

yes we can buy players now and offer half decent wages but people need to get their feet back on the ground and not expect 10-15mil to be spent every transfer window. if we buy well each summer and have a stable squad then you do not need to go out and buy buy buy all the time.

finally cl money is a bonus and shouldnt be expected every year so when we do get it, it must be used wisely and in the best interests of our club.

i would think whyte and ally have already agreed on this summers warchest and it wont have anything to do with money we could make from the champs lge.

ppl think you just get 15mil and its like free cash. as a club we need to generate around 40mil a yr to break even on the books. i would hope that if our turnover for the yr is say 50-55mil then ally will see some of the profit to invest in the squad over and above the 5mil per season that has been mentioned.

i want the club run properly and in the black or as near to as possible.

yes we can buy players now and offer half decent wages but people need to get their feet back on the ground and not expect 10-15mil to be spent every transfer window. if we buy well each summer and have a stable squad then you do not need to go out and buy buy buy all the time.

finally cl money is a bonus and shouldnt be expected every year so when we do get it, it must be used wisely and in the best interests of our club.

Correct. Reality will hit home soon enough for some.