Gamble again

Will super buy in quantity or quality?

I think we will keep all our players greegs Davis ect

Barr a few terrible old firm performances we would have romped the league and that was just our refusal to attack IMO

An attacking midfielder of quality and Bartley plus our kids are easily good enough to fill our squad out might be enough for 4iar

Ive already said in another thread today that I believe Mcoist will do the bulk of his "quality" signings, probably loans, closer to the time the EPL clubs announce their 25 man squads.

Those clubs will be easier to deal with due to their eagerness(I would assume)to get these "un-used" players off their wage bill for 6-12 months.

But unlike last summer we have a little more room for manouver financially.

And before anyone calls these players rejects bear in mind Bartley AND Weiss were 2 players who fell into that category. Both loaned out at the start of the season and both made enough of an impact here for 99% of us fans to want them back, permanently.

I believe we will bring In quality and what could be described as quantity, but only in comparison to the last few years.

Ive already said in another thread today that I believe Mcoist will do the bulk of his "quality" signings, probably loans, closer to the time the EPL clubs announce their 25 man squads.

Those clubs will be easier to deal with due to their eagerness(I would assume)to get these "un-used" players off their wage bill for 6-12 months.

But unlike last summer we have a little more room for manouver financially.

And before anyone calls these players rejects bear in mind Bartley AND Weiss were 2 players who fell into that category. Both loaned out at the start of the season and both made enough of an impact here for 99% of us fans to want them back, permanently

I believe we will bring In quality and what could be described as quantity, but only in comparison to the last few years.

[/quote

Sorry bud havnt read threads in the bears den today I hope ur rite and take your points on board the loan system from England could be very important to us this season

WATP

We need both IMO, player numbers obviously to provide cover and competition without overspending and keeping within our financial budget.

We also need quality because we are lacking in a few positions so hopefully Super is looking for quality players for reasonable prices, we can not afford to pay inflated prices and be held ransom for average players.

Lets hope we have taken something from the last few years and play it smart