Shane Long

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a different way of life over here but a life im proud of and wouldn't change but we will leave it at that m8 W.A.T.P

Aw i definately agree, when we used to go over and you got into the wrong taxi, god knows what could have happened! We have differing opinions but at the end of the day we're both bears :cheers: . BTW fuck this there's a thread on Torsten Frings :craphead:

its a different way of life over here but a life im proud of and wouldn't change but we will leave it at that m8 W.A.T.P

Mate i really dont get your point. Like i said, i have mates from ireland that are catholic, but they all support rangers, theyre not any less fanatical about rangers than you.

Not a chance he would sign for us..I've got lots of friends from Ireland over here..I dont know one that supports Rangers..not many support the scum either but that's another matter..no chance, he will go to the scum or the EPL.

wwtc you would get my point if you visit here . try going into any bar in taig land and say im a prod but i have no problem with catholics fact is you wouldn't get out alive and same goes for us if it was the other way around . as uk said even ringing the wrong taxi number could put you in so much danger. me growing up here means i have a different opinion to you . can we leave it at that?

He was shite in the playoff final :lol:

That's all I've seen (or at least remember) of him

Yeah that's all I have saw of him aswell and to be honest he didn't seem good at all, never saw him chasing the ball he seemed to just want it to his feet every time. However, as I said, that is the only time I have saw him play so a aint judgin him on that.

show me the quotes then and you will be proved right

you cant, beacuse at that time both Rangers and Celtic were linked with him and in order to safeguard a move to one or the other he remained tight lipped throughout the transfer

Fucking idiot

:lol::lol::lol:

Classic.

What a moron.

My quote has nothing to do with religion ya dick

He is an ex celtic captain and i think thats a step too far

Shane Long is an ex Celtic captain??

Under fuckin 11's

He is 20 year old and comes from my Old Granda's neck of the woods..I'd sign him if the lad had the bottle to stand up to the Republican bigots

Shane Long is an ex Celtic captain??

Under fuckin 11's

He is 20 year old and comes from my Old Granda's neck of the woods..I'd sign him if the lad had the bottle to stand up to the Republican bigots

Thats the problem the Irish lads face, its nothing to do with us as a club or our traditions, its the abuse they would get for signing for the Rangers. Im sure a former Rangers manager admitted he tried to sign a few players the Republic and all of them knocked us back because of the trouble their families woudl face back home. May have been Big Eck.

Thats the problem the Irish lads face, its nothing to do with us as a club or our traditions, its the abuse they would get for signing for the Rangers. Im sure a former Rangers manager admitted he tried to sign a few players the Republic and all of them knocked us back because of the trouble their families woudl face back home. May have been Big Eck.

It's good for the taigs to see us not signing Irish catholics as they can pretend it's about religious bigotry when of course it's because the players are terrified of the abuse they'd get back in Ireland

Alan Maybury has already spoken of the abuse he used to get back home after he was on trial at Rangers

Exactly.

Most are not brought up to support Celtic but they are brought up to hate Rangers..

I'd love to see him come here and tell the irish Bigots tae fuck off.

It's good for the taigs to see us not signing Irish catholics as they can pretend it's about religious bigotry when of course it's because the players are terrified of the abuse they'd get back in Ireland

Alan Maybury has already spoken of the abuse he used to get back home after he was on trial at Rangers

Correct, i remember the Maybury stuff, stones thrown at him and verbally abused for wearing his Rangers tracksuit around his hometown. I know its not football related but Graham Norton suffered similar problems, he said it was harder being a Protestant growing up in Ireland than it was being gay. He said he suffered extreme abuse and persecution because he was from a Protestant family.