The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Actually enjoying games again, pretty strange right enough as the 3 games we've had in the section have been two draws and a defeat; which obviously dictates the atmosphere around the rest of the stadium! A good start against the sheep tomorrow and the old place will be rocking!

Good start for the section though and it will only get better, onwards and upwards :D

Actually enjoying games again, pretty strange right enough as the 3 games we've had in the section have been two draws and a defeat; which obviously dictates the atmosphere around the rest of the stadium! A good start against the sheep tomorrow and the old place will be rocking!

Good start for the section though and it will only get better, onwards and upwards :D

The noise is starting to move it's way left too. My booming voice in BF3 is being joined by more voices each passing game (tu)

Forum access issues is my fault, took a break from dealing with it. I'll sort it tomorrow after the game.

I got mine sorted thanks to Gazzas Flute, but a few posts back Deanow on here was having issues, thanks though!

That person in the main stand was funny as fuck got the little section in main stand to actually sing :lol: Too funny !

Must have been in the enclosure or the club deck, there was about 5 of us in the main stand signing, as per. Few boys up the back always singing right enough.

Slightly off topuc, they MUST do something about the shitey music before the match, that mix is fuckin garbage.

Must have been in the enclosure or the club deck, there was about 5 of us in the main stand signing, as per. Few boys up the back always singing right enough.

Slightly off topuc, they MUST do something about the shitey music before the match, that mix is fuckin garbage.

was the main stand mate right next to BF1 section at the end :lol: Then the whole section and some of the enclosure started singin aswell :lol:

Thats where i sit mate, section O/P ;)

How did you not notice it? fat guy stood up and started doing the clapping and bouncing to one of our chants then we all faced him and he was joining in :lol: Was brilliant im surprised you never seen it because your whole section stood up and started singing during it.

How did you not notice it? fat guy stood up and started doing the clapping and bouncing to one of our chants then we all faced him and he was joining in :lol: Was brilliant im surprised you never seen it because your whole section stood up and started singing during it.

I saw yous all facing us, actually looked class, but didnt see the guy joinin in, the whole section certainly did not stand up and join in. Where abouts was the guy sittin? Was he infront of the first exit, or behind it? Yous seemed to be lookin to the left of the stairway, or right from where i sit. Musta been near me, coz i coulda swore yi's were all lookin at me!!!

I saw yous all facing us, actually looked class, but didnt see the guy joinin in, the whole section certainly did not stand up and join in. Where abouts was the guy sittin? Was he infront of the first exit, or behind it? Yous seemed to be lookin to the left of the stairway, or right from where i sit. Musta been near me, coz i coulda swore yi's were all lookin at me!!!

:lol: It was to the right of the stairwar he was like 3 seats in aroudn about the middle row.