The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Bit ashamed to say it but yesterday was the first home game this season (damn work!) I managed to get to but it was certainly great and way better than sitting in the silence of my old seat in the Govan.

Can see what a few folk have been taking with the leading of the singing, there was times were songs were out of time or a couple of times different songs were being sung at the front and back.

I sit in GF1 and the blue order used to be brilliant. Going back and forth with the away fans etc....

But since the move I think they are terrible. I sat in broomloan yesterday but I could hardly hear them!

The Aberdeen fans were singing about how shit the atmosphere was and when u looked at the blue order n union bears it just looked a few people jumping twirling scarfs or whatever. U could hardly hear the drum, band etc

Maybe the guys will say it's better but I think it looks like parkhead. Noone singing but a tiny section or there own. In fact Aberdeen fans even sang are u septic in disguise!

I sit in GF1 and the blue order used to be brilliant. Going back and forth with the away fans etc....

But since the move I think they are terrible. I sat in broomloan yesterday but I could hardly hear them!

The Aberdeen fans were singing about how shit the atmosphere was and when u looked at the blue order n union bears it just looked a few people jumping twirling scarfs or whatever. U could hardly hear the drum, band etc

Maybe the guys will say it's better but I think it looks like parkhead. Noone singing but a tiny section or there own. In fact Aberdeen fans even sang are u septic in disguise!

You do realise that it's a new group don't you? We have had two league games at Ibrox so far. Things will improve and hopefully more and more people will join in. Going by posts from various Gers forums, people in other sections of the Broomloan front are already trying to get involved with making a bit of noise.

With regards to scum comparisons, they were not the first team do have a designated singing section! Practically every team has them. You don't think Aberdeen fans sang that in order to try n wind up our support? Crafty buggers eh?

All in all things are improving from game to game and I can see nothing but good things to come from the section. In general the group has had really good feedback from bears sitting elsewhere in Ibrox, which in encouraging.

Must have been in the enclosure or the club deck, there was about 5 of us in the main stand signing, as per. Few boys up the back always singing right enough.

Slightly off topuc, they MUST do something about the shitey music before the match, that mix is fuckin garbage.

It's far too loud aswell.

At least we are doing something about it not sitting about saying the atmosphere is shit. In fact your the only person that has said you couldn't hear us. My mate in the Govan Rear could hear us all the time. It's going to take time for us to be a top group can't expect us to be perfect after 4 games.

want a loan of my hearing aids? craphead2.gif might help you hear the group pipeb.gif

I will take a video at the next game I can n u can see or rather hear what I can. When they sat under the scoreboard it was 10x better.

Obviously u could here something was going on but it wasn't getting people involved at all. I'm not against the group I've even asked on here before about joining, but it just isn't as good as before and moving away to one side was a bad idea. Joining together was a good idea and maybe it will get better.