The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

I think it looks and sounds much better for TBO/UB to be in that corner rather than BF1. The away support should be tucked away somewhere where they don't get too much exposure (BF1!!)

Are yous going to request to move there permanently or what?

I loved every minute of being in there on Sunday. Police officer 359 aside. But it would be great if the club would allow us to sit there. We had GF1 and 2 absolutley bouncing and they were more than prepared to join in. Obviously if we are at home to Inverness then there is no guarentee it would be like that but the Govan front lads seem to have started the season in decent voice. So lets hope plans are being made to house us there. It would mean we would have our own full section also and wouldnt have to be moved for the filth

I loved every minute of being in there on Sunday. Police officer 359 aside. But it would be great if the club would allow us to sit there. We had GF1 and 2 absolutley bouncing and they were more than prepared to join in. Obviously if we are at home to Inverness then there is no guarentee it would be like that but the Govan front lads seem to have started the season in decent voice. So lets hope plans are being made to house us there. It would mean we would have our own full section also and wouldnt have to be moved for the filth

Same but it took over two years for them to move to BF1 - and where would the away fans go if we were in the corner?

Are you a member of TBO ? Can't see anyone in either groups thinking the club would entertain that idea.

The GW section has been designed and specifically adapted to be an away section! The club would have to spend money to do another section into the away end which they wouldn't do.

As much as I would like it, it's a non starter.

Are you a member of TBO ? Can't see anyone in either groups thinking the club would entertain that idea.

The GW section has been designed and specifically adapted to be an away section! The club would have to spend money to do another section into the away end which they wouldn't do.

Ahh i see mate. Its a great wee bit to sit. Na am not in any group. Im a kinda 1 man band as Sunday showed :lol:

What about the wee corner at the other end next to Copland

Thats a hospitality suite iirc or corporate area at the top of the corner

Aw :( Remember hibs came to us at a scottish cup game and they had the whole broomy and we had the corner for that aswell and that atmosphere was better than alot of the games where we have had more seats.

What about the wee corner at the other end next to Copland

That is a hospitality section, another non-starter.

We're only 5 games into a new established section within Ibrox, which from what I've heard/seen, all group members are happy with! This " scene " isn't new to the people behind it, we've been doing it for years. Section BF1 was; and still is the best option available to us, otherwise we wouldn't have relocated there!

If nothing it shows the potential both groups have when combined together in a section, if the club see that and offer us a section somewhere else then fair enough; we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! Until then, lets just concentrate on creating the best atmosphere possible in BF1 & Ibrox.

No need to mindlessly name sections we could potentially move to, we'll deal with that.