The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

That is a hospitality section, another non-starter.

We're only 5 games into a new established section within Ibrox, which from what I've heard/seen, all group members are happy with! This " scene " isn't new to the people behind it, we've been doing it for years. Section BF1 was; and still is the best option available to us, otherwise we wouldn't have relocated there!

If nothing it shows the potential both groups have when combined together in a section, if the club see that and offer us a section somewhere else then fair enough; we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! Until then, lets just concentrate on creating the best atmosphere possible in BF1 & Ibrox.

No need to mindlessly name sections we could potentially move to, we'll deal with that.

I am no too fussed mate just think we could have been positioned better so that we are seen on TV.

Ive said before that where i sit in GF1, we regularly sing and get involved and it showed on Sunday!

I feel moving the section away to the other side of Broomloan has taken a big bit of that away and it would have been better if they were closer to the away fans IMO!

:anguish:

Well I've just told you; BF1 was, and still is the best option available.

This section wasn't created so we could be seen on TV.

Are you the voice of the groups like? The guys giving his opinion and whether you put your reply in bold or not it doesnt make your view correct!

Are you the voice of the groups like? The guys giving his opinion and whether you put your reply in bold or not it doesnt make your view correct!

I dont see how you dont get the point he is making. It was the only availiable space Rangers could house us. Nothing to do with the groups

I dont see how you dont get the point he is making. It was the only availiable space Rangers could house us. Nothing to do with the groups

Where did i say i didnt get his point?

Of course its not as simple to just sit where they like, but if the guys opinion is that they would have been better somewhere else then so be it...

Of course its not as simple to just sit where they like, but if the guys opinion is that they would have been better somewhere else then so be it...

I have said it would be better also but what can we do if Rangers cant move us elsewhere?

I think you just like causing a wee fuss, eh :D ?

I'll respect the guys opinion aye, regardless of how unrealistic it is!

Fuck sake. Petty pish.

Listen to the man, there is no better option than BF1. Clearly the guys in the groups do know best and have all agreed on it, so its not just his view. Its two full groups view.

The part about being on TV? :lol: Who cares. If yer so eager to be on TV, the game at Ibrox that most people watch on their TV's is the taig game and the groups can be seen clear as daylight. Happy?

How many games outwith the old firm actually get showing on tv anyway from ibrox ? maybe two a season ?

Thats true :lol:

I think the Europa League game and Champions League/Hearts were the games that made me bring the TV point up, looking at it now we won't have another home game on TV other than the CIS/Scottish cup games on BBC and Celtic.

WATP

Can you give us an update on what actually happened?

I know about 100 odd of yous left after cops went in but why?

Did the polis give any reason for their actions?

I think there is going to be a statement from the groups tomorrow.

I'm not 100% sure though.