The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

THE BLUE ORDER AND UNION BEARS - The Chairman described himself as “a big supporter” of both groups, described them as great for atmosphere and is keen to see their area expanded and to work to improve the atmosphere in all areas of the ground. He takes a personal interest in the groups and has directed staff to work with the groups to resolve any outstanding issues, subject to Health and Safety regulations.

THE BLUE ORDER AND UNION BEARS - The Chairman described himself as “a big supporter” of both groups, described them as great for atmosphere and is keen to see their area expanded and to work to improve the atmosphere in all areas of the ground. He takes a personal interest in the groups and has directed staff to work with the groups to resolve any outstanding issues, subject to Health and Safety regulations.

Very encouraging indeed. 3070edu.jpg

Well in Mr Whyte! Im happy with that !

200 people interested? Fucking hell.

G`day Deccy, hope i have got one of the lads in Glasgow. I`m from oz & my mate is on hols there for 5 weeks ( ozblue to you). It`s his Birthday onthe 4th Nov. If you see him at a game give him all the best on the day.

Thanks

Ozzyjaws go the gers

G`day Deccy, hope i have got one of the lads in Glasgow. I`m from oz & my mate is on hols there for 5 weeks ( ozblue to you). It`s his Birthday onthe 4th Nov. If you see him at a game give him all the best on the day.

Thanks

Ozzyjaws go the gers

I will do mate, no worries.

Your pal is an alky bastard!

No Surrender

Thanks

Ozzyjaws go the gers

Met the young fella in Edinburgh prior to the Rangers beating Hearts (tu)

...and deccy he wasn't on the ale! I drank on his behalf though :crabflute:

Well in Whyte, very positive.

I sit in CF1 area at Ibrox and have done so for 3 yrs and i will say it a Pleasure to listen to The B/O and U/B belt out the Rangers Songs its a change to atmosphere i wish that other areas would adopt the same. I might be a bit late with this i am new here on the forum. Just wanted to say Briliant Guys Keep it Up ... STEP UP AND PLAY .

are the Blue Order and Union Bears going to this youth game at Ibrox next week? :crabflute:

Aye mate, UB will be going with the younger lads on the fringes of the group having their own display. Unsure if TBO will be there not heard anything!

can anybody in TBO/UB help me out here?

been tryin to find out the words to one of the songs, its the one where it starts off with glasgow rangers (i think), then in the middle yous bounce from side to side ?, dont know anything else so help would be appreciated (tu).

can anybody in TBO/UB help me out here?

been tryin to find out the words to one of the songs, its the one where it starts off with glasgow rangers (i think), then in the middle yous bounce from side to side ?, dont know anything else so help would be appreciated (tu).

Glasgow Rangers

Oh we love you

Glasgow Rangers

The boys in blue.

That may be it. Second song. (tu)