The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Yes mate!

Once that is handed into Rangers, that is your moved confirmed.

I forgot to say but me and my mate have been seated away from each other but we want to bbe seated together

We already accepted the seats though, is there anyway we can get seats together do you think or are we best of leaving it?

im a bit wary of this..ive enjoyed the blue order over the last few years and feel alot of guys just like the novelty of it and think they can join them and jump about like fannies and they;ll be part of it.. ill be watching from the govan as usual, but cant say i hold much hope for alot of the newbies just acting like fannies for 90 mins :(

mon the blue order

im a bit wary of this..ive enjoyed the blue order over the last few years and feel alot of guys just like the novelty of it and think they can join them and jump about like fannies and they;ll be part of it.. ill be watching from the govan as usual, but cant say i hold much hope for alot of the newbies just acting like fannies for 90 mins :(

mon the blue order

Theres two groups you know.

That really annoys me.

Theres two groups you know.

That really annoys me.

two groups where? are the union bears the ones u are meant to hear in the copeland? to be honest, i sit GF2 and hardly ever hear the union bears, some ok wee displays, but everyone round about u sits on there arse, so not as if your making much difference to the atmosphere. apreciate you lot try, but to be honest, the blue order are the ones making the difference. its better you lot join them

two groups where? are the union bears the ones u are meant to hear in the copeland? to be honest, i sit GF2 and hardly ever hear the union bears, some ok wee displays, but everyone round about u sits on there arse, so not as if your making much difference to the atmosphere. apreciate you lot try, but to be honest, the blue order are the ones making the difference. its better you lot join them

I'm not a member of the Union Bears. :lol:

No wonder they don't make much noise, have you ever went and sat anywhere near them? The people behind them would rather sit and pretend they're at the cinema. Phone grass-a-fan every chance they get, utter cunts.

They try their best and people should cut them slack or go and experience what its like up there before they judge.

IMO the UB will be the ones making the most noise next season, just watch. :541:

your not for it? More people in TBO & UB will make for a better atmosphere.

Dont get me wrong guys, i miss the atmosphere from years gone by :( im only 25 but i was at the old parma games, the 8/9 in a row seasons, advocaats first few years etc and remember what it was like... i just see guys at the semi finals etc who end up pissed and wander over to the Blue Order guys and just look like mongos jumping about

am all for the two groups joining personally :) looking forward to 4 in a row

Copland*** ;

As the old saying goes, you can only piss with the cock you've got!

When 95% of Ibrox are content with sitting in silence, what more can you do ? Granted we've not been on best of form at Ibrox this season, but when possible we've had very successful group ups at youth and away matches; involving a good few hundred people ( probably all jumping about like fannies and mongos eh ;) ? )

We hope to carry that on for next season.

Copland*** ;

As the old saying goes, you can only piss with the cock you've got!

When 95% of Ibrox are content with sitting in silence, what more can you do ? Granted we've not been on best of form at Ibrox this season, but when possible we've had very successful group ups at youth and away matches; involving a good few hundred people ( probably all jumping about like fannies and mongos eh ;) ? )

We hope to carry that on for next season.

I think the " jumping around " looks brilliant

And I'll be part of it next season :crabflute: