Will agent 007 return to Ibrox?

The thread by Guardian regards Souness investing in or being linked in some capacity to Rangers FC had me wondering the following off-the-wall thought.

Will Sir Sean (yesssh Misssh Moneypenny) Connery be seen at Ibrox again, given he was only really there as a friend of that other 'Sir' and, well.........wasn't really a Rangers fan anyway? :rolleyes:

The thread by Guardian regards Souness investing in or being linked in some capacity to Rangers FC had me wondering the following off-the-wall thought.

Will Sir Sean (yesssh Misssh Moneypenny) Connery be seen at Ibrox again, given he was only really there as a friend of that other 'Sir' and, well.........wasn't really a Rangers fan anyway? :rolleyes:

as far as im concerened, Mr Independence can f*** off as well

Yeah leaving Scotland means you hate the place :lol:

What a simplistic view of life you must have

No just pointing out its a bit rich of someone to throw his considerable celebrity behind legislation that will effect Scotland and every man woman and child in it.

And he has spent the vast majority of his long life not staying in it.

No just pointing out its a bit rich of someone to throw his considerable celebrity behind legislation that will effect Scotland and every man woman and child in it.

And he has spent the vast majority of his long life not staying in it.

I left it because I fuckin hate it :lol: