Torsten Frings

Broxi

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not dismissing him, as I said it ain't painting him in a good light when he's linked with building his midfield around a player like Frings. Who's best days are well behind him, and hasn't got a sell on value.

I for one don't want us heading down the same path as previous managers did, short term fixes. I would rather give the opportunity to Ness to progress than Frings.

Sell on value is all but irrelevant if you're signing a player for nothing. If we were talking about paying a couple of million for him then I'd agree, but all you need to look at with a free agent is their wage demands and if we could pay this guy within our wage structure we should be taking him.

He's a destroyer with an eye for a pass, an outstanding reading of the game, and a shot comparable to Albertz. If McCoist signs this guy he should be praised by everyone.

Sell on value is all but irrelevant if you're signing a player for nothing. If we were talking about paying a couple of million for him then I'd agree, but all you need to look at with a free agent is their wage demands and if we could pay this guy within our wage structure we should be taking him.

He's a destroyer with an eye for a pass, an outstanding reading of the game, and a shot comparable to Albertz. If McCoist signs this guy he should be praised by everyone.

(tu)

I said before that I would prefer to go for someone younger, but based on ability he is above anything we have just now. If this does go through, I could see Davis being shifted back out to the right. Can't see McCulloch and Edu sitting games out. Which would mean either Lafferty or Naismith on the left wing? :disappointment:

"@simon24net

Simon

Torsten Frings apparently decided his future and according to bild in Germany he will join Rangers after returning from holiday in USA.

http://twitter.com/#!/simon24net "

Thats just totally wrong.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/torsten-frings/frings-nach-schottland-18217328.bild.html

Frings, derzeit im USA-Urlaub, zu BILD: „Ich habe noch mit keinem Verein gesprochen.“

which means:

Frings, currently on vacation in the US, tells BILD: "I havent had talks with any team"

"@simon24net

Simon

Torsten Frings apparently decided his future and according to bild in Germany he will join Rangers after returning from holiday in USA.

http://twitter.com/#!/simon24net "

Thats just totally wrong.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/torsten-frings/frings-nach-schottland-18217328.bild.html

Frings, derzeit im USA-Urlaub, zu BILD: „Ich habe noch mit keinem Verein gesprochen.“

which means:

Frings, currently on vacation in the US, tells BILD: "I havent had talks with any team"

i prefer the first one :rolleyes:

Does it conclude its career on the island?

The Werder tricot hung Torsten Frings (34) on the nail. The career end not however is concluded.

Previously clubs attracted it from Qatar and the USA. Now also a Scottish could come in addition... More over Frings the captain Bye Bye says! Torsten Frings in its

last entrance as a Werder pro moving departure Frings: Werder game last last shirt for trainer Schaaf Frings: "sometime must it past be" Torsten Frings "would have also

inquiries from Germany"

There are hot rumors over the interest of the Glasgow Rangers. Strange manner personally should come the information of Frings.

On the Internet the story circulates that Frings is supposed to have become in a conversation in the restaurant "Bellini" belauscht. At the same time it is supposed to have concerned a change to the Rangers.

The information was spread per Twitter. What is at it?

Frings, presently in the USA vacation, to PICTURE: "I still have with no society spoken".

Thinking about Frings, like a walk in the park

Frings, like a kiss in the dark

Frings, like a sailboat ride

Yeah-yeah, what about the night we cried?

Frings, like a lover’s vow

Frings, that we don’t do now

Thinkin’ ’bout the Frings we used to do....

Thinking about Frings, like a walk in the park

Frings, like a kiss in the dark

Frings, like a sailboat ride

Yeah-yeah, what about the night we cried?

Frings, like a lover’s vow

Frings, that we don’t do now

Thinkin’ ’bout the Frings we used to do....

All the Frings she said, all the Frings she said running through my head, running through my head.... :sherlock:

I can think of better Frings to spend money on than a player at the fag end of his career whose motivation may be suspect.

At 34 if he was to come to Rangers. It wouldnt be for the money just purely for the football so i would asume the motivation would still be there (tu)

Does it conclude its career on the island?

The Werder tricot hung Torsten Frings (34) on the nail. The career end not however is concluded.

Previously clubs attracted it from Qatar and the USA. Now also a Scottish could come in addition... More over Frings the captain Bye Bye says! Torsten Frings in its

last entrance as a Werder pro moving departure Frings: Werder game last last shirt for trainer Schaaf Frings: "sometime must it past be" Torsten Frings "would have also

inquiries from Germany"

There are hot rumors over the interest of the Glasgow Rangers. Strange manner personally should come the information of Frings.

On the Internet the story circulates that Frings is supposed to have become in a conversation in the restaurant "Bellini" belauscht. At the same time it is supposed to have concerned a change to the Rangers.

The information was spread per Twitter. What is at it?

Frings, presently in the USA vacation, to PICTURE: "I still have with no society spoken".

Got to love Internet translations. :lol:

More or less absolute gobbledegook but you can't get the gist of them usually.

Frings would piss all over the SPL.

Of course you'd take him :lol:

Not dismissing him as i haven't seen him play in years, but the exact same was said about Juninho, Jerome Rothen, and Thomas Gravesen

Just because a player was once good, it doesn't automatically mean they'll stroll the SPL