Borini

I wish we would push the boat out and at least just try and get some players like this.... About to sign a 5 year deal with Parma who are a bit part team in Serie A at the moment, the lad is 20 and anytime I have watched Swansea this season the wee man has been a stand out. I think sometimes the management think "aye, people will think that we will just go for this guy because he is playing well just now, but we wont do that we'll keep our cards close to our chest" - no, we wish you would just go for it and try and sign players who have been in the limelight and see how we get on, worse they can say is no......

If he'd not had the loan spell at Swansea and was joining Parma after never playing a game for Chelsea, i doubt there'd be bizarre doom and gloom threads like this about him

em....... Well obviously you wouldn't see this thread if he never played for Swansea, but the fact of the matter is, he has and shown what a good young player he is.... I dont get why you even posted that. Its like saying people wouldn't make threads about Charlie Adam if he never have had went on loan to Blackpool?? But it happened, and now teams like Man Utd being spouted about wanting to buy him.....

I almost started a thread about him after the playoff semi. He looks a decent, hardworking player, but his exit from Chelsea was as much down to him as it was Chelsea, if my Chelsea supporting acquaintance is to be believed.

It seems he wasn't keen on staying in Britain, so the move back to Parma is pretty much ideal for him.

The sort of player we should be looking at though. Young, talented, and hard working.

If he'd not had the loan spell at Swansea and was joining Parma after never playing a game for Chelsea, i doubt there'd be bizarre doom and gloom threads like this about him

That is a very smart arse pointless comment.

You seem very good at those .