Bayern Munich sign 2 players

5-6 years ago Rafinha had the potential to step up and become a world-class fullback, it just hasn't happened to him. Not sure if he didn't have the bottle to make the big time, or whether he just never converted the potential into talent. Can anyone shine a light on what went wrong for him?

Rafinha is a brilliant RB. Bayern are making some big signings, they're working on all their weak areas. I'd be surprised if they didn't win the Bundesliga next season the way things are going. They have ne of the best squads in the world on paper imo.

Surprised they went for Rafinha TBH. He was great at Schalke, but he's been a bit disappointing in his year at Genoa. Then again, Genoa as a whole have been unimpressive. Maybe he is more suited to German football.

I take it this means that they've given up on Contreao(sic), who's repeatedly stated that he wants to go to Real in the last few days (and he is very expensive). I presume, instead of buying a left back, Lahm will return to the left side.

Sky sports had klose linked with lazio earlier today so the must be lining up a new striker too

Who's their new manager ?

Jupp Heynckes is returing after he lead Leverkusen to 2nd this season.

Bayern obviously motivated by the fact that the CL final is in Munich next season.

Rafinha is a decent signing, now Lahm goes left, their real weakness last year, when Contento, Pranjic and Badstuber all struggled. They were strongly linked with Coentrao as well, would be interesting what happens with that now, he can also play as a winger though. Lahm is super-reliable, I don't think he's missed a minute in the past season or two (or maybe even three or four).

Rafinha was a fantastic player while he was at Schalke. I didn't see Genoa play this season so I couldn't comment on his current form.

must say he was very average at genoa, he stood out on the odd big match but he was getting played all over the pitch and he didnt seem to be able to get settled in the team

decent buy for bayern but!