Spiers' twitter

It's as it says on the tin and as i said back at the time. Given the contents of the DVD sent to the club, we feel we got off lightly with the punishment hence no appeal. And given what the club know about FARE, and in particular something which they regard as a smoking gun, they will be pursuing talks to push FARE out of the picture.

However when you see the carry on that FIFA just went through, you have to question the morel fibre of these footballing bodies. I wouldn't be surprised if UEFA see no wrong with FARE's.................friends of the family act. :pipe:

Its a FARcE what other club in Europe have been triad by the media as we have because of this tin pot organisation. The agenda is surely there for all to see!i

To be honest, reading that, it's clear that leggo is on the outside looking in and it's all just guesswork on his part. I'm guessing he didn't get the meeting with Craig he spoke about a few weeks back.

Oh, I totally agree that he's wanting entry into Whyte's inner circle, some of the arse-licking recently has been cringeworthy, nevertheless, highlighting what Spiers has been coming out with can't do any harm whether it's true or not.

See if you are posting a link can you please copy and paste the article as well. Just for the benefit of phone users.

(tu)

I usually would, but I know that a few on here have always said not to with Leggat as it decreases hits to his site.

See if you are posting a link can you please copy and paste the article as well. Just for the benefit of phone users.

(tu)

CRAIG WHYTE is being put on red alert after Odious Creep boasted there is no way the new owner will ban him from Ibrox. And Whyte is now poised to launch a molehunt, following Creep's bragging on Twitter that he is fireproof. The Creep insistence that there is no way he will be shown the Ibrox door, comes after he admitted to having talks with what he described as "WHYTE'S PEOPLE." After those talks, Creep has taken the hard line that it is not that he merely THINKS the new regime won't give him the boot. Creep is insisting he KNOWS Craig Whyte will not ban him from Ibrox!And that means he surely must have inside information from someone close to the new Rangers supremo.

In a series of emphatic Tweets, the Times of London Scottish edition district reporter, Odious Creep, insisted:"THERE WILL BE NO BANS, I CAN ASSURE YOU!"That is a pretty bold statement! How does he know?He then goes on to claim at least one group of Rangers supporters, want him ,

"All BBC staff, Radio Clyde, and the Daily Record banned from Ibrox." How does he know this?Was there some sort of fans' meeting at Ibrox?

Has the subject of banning orders been discussed by the new powerbrokers inside Ibrox? And, if so, how does Creep know with such certainty he won't be banned? Is someone, who is close to Whyte, sleeping with the enemy?Be assured, Whyte will not let the matter rest.

He is certain to want to find the mole. If there is one. For, according to those who know him well, Whyte is the opposite of previous long term Rangers kingpin, Sir David Murray. Whyte does not go in for grandstanding and bluster. Instead, he is keen to listen to the views of those close to the grassroots, and others who back Rangers to the tune of tens of thousands of pounds every season.Whyte, again according to those who have his ear, speaks quietly, but carries a big stick.Which is why he will be quietly seething at the idea anyone could be leaking the blueprint that is being drawn up to plot the way ahead for Rangers, on and OFF the park.It certainly looks at though Creep has been privy to what may have been discussed, as he is now openly boasting that he can carry on regardless with his rubbishing of all things Rangers.His Tweets on the subject of him being booted out of Ibrox include his boast:"THERE'S GOING TO BE NO BANS FROM IBROX."I AM IN NO 'SHARP FOCUS' ANYWHERE, LEAST OF ALL AT RANGERS."This bombastic bragging about his own invulnerability followed an Odious Creep Tweet which revealed:"I WAS TALKING TO WHYTE'S PEOPLE TODAY."What Creep does not realise is how close he came to having the Ibrox doors slammed in his face last season.Only a last minute intervention prevented him being banned. But his protector then, is no longer at the club.Now his inside info has served to embolden Creep, and his overweening arrogance will no doubt see him lash out with more anti Rangers propaganda....In the fast fading Times of London's Scottish edition, on STV's little watched late night Friday Sports Centre, and on Radio Clyde, the station which is third out of three in the phone-in-stakes, trailing BBC Radio Scotland and Real Radio.There's a pattern there for all to see.Or he may do a round of Celtic pubs to spout his anti-Ibrox bile. He was on a panel in that well known west end drinking den for Celtic fans, McPhabbs on Tuesday night.I wonder if, at McPhabbs, he betrayed any confidences he may have been privy to from his talks with what he describes as "Whyte's people."Certainly, in matter of betraying confidences, he has form after getting a blast from Walter Smith for revealing the contents of an off the record briefing given to daily newspaper reporters.But now Creep may be about to find out the changing of the guard at Ibrox will herald a new get tough line with Rangers' enemies from Craig Whyte, which will be welcomed by fans, from the grassroots to those fat cats who pour tens of thousands of pounds into the club every year.Despite what any mole may be telling him.

There you go simon mate