FM patches!

RFC55

Guys i downloaded FM2011 russian version(obviously installed the English language patch etc) but it is version 11.0! Now i noticed that the newest patch is 11.3.0! Will there be anyway for me to install this latest patch without it damaging the game? As its a torrented version i thought you couldnt always patch games?

Also if its possible could one of you guys tell me how to do it step by step? Much appreciated

Guys i downloaded FM2011 russian version(obviously installed the English language patch etc) but it is version 11.0! Now i noticed that the newest patch is 11.3.0! Will there be anyway for me to install this latest patch without it damaging the game? As its a torrented version i thought you couldnt always patch games?

Also if its possible could one of you guys tell me how to do it step by step? Much appreciated

buy the game ya fuckin skinflint :sherlock:

on a more serious note, i don't imagine u could patch a torrented game, but it may work, not too sure though.

Just remember if it works, that you can't apply a patch to a saved game, you wil have to start a new game for the patch to kick in. :crabflute:

Im not sure about these mate, my FM11 is on Steam, so it updates the patches automaticly, as for it damaging the game im not sure too, but to get it working im sure you just go to the FM Website Patches and then Download the Patch. Then, Run as you would a program(double click) and it will self extract the files. Then, Click the Install when its extracted. the program will install where it needs to.

Remember, you need to start a new game to use it.

only thing im not sure about is it damaging your game mate, never downloaded it via a torrent, had all the ones before on disk and this ones on a friends steam on my laptop so not sure, but to run it is a piece of cake.

Im not sure about these mate, my FM11 is on Steam, so it updates the patches automaticly, as for it damaging the game im not sure too, but to get it working im sure you just go to the FM Website Patches and then Download the Patch. Then, Run as you would a program(double click) and it will self extract the files. Then, Click the Install when its extracted. the program will install where it needs to.

Remember, you need to start a new game to use it.

only thing im not sure about is it damaging your game mate, never downloaded it via a torrent, had all the ones before on disk and this ones on a friends steam on my laptop so not sure, but to run it is a piece of cake.

Right mate thanks.

Im just hoping if its installed it doesnt start asking for a disk. I have mounted it using Daemon tools and it works fine but its the first version of the game

it shouldnt fuck it up mate, my friend ran 2010 from a virtual disk programme is thats what that deamon tools is...

So you reckon i can install the patch and it should work?

im confident it should mate, and if it doesnt, then i may not be on for a while... haha

Right so when its downloaded i dont have to copy and paste or anything? It should just run as an ordinary set up?

Also as i downloaded the Russian torrent will i have to download the Russian version of the patch?

dont have to do anything mate it will install onto your FM automaticly im sure.

and im not sure mate...

There is a Russian one on the FM site i will download that when im back from work! So ill let you know how it goes

I don't think it's a coincidence that there's a special patch for the Russian version considering that it leaked before the release of other versions, so be careful. :lol:

btw. you should be able to get a normal version (i.e. not Russian) online requiring a regular patch.

That won't work. You are best downloading the [reloaded] version, and then just patching the game as you normally would.

Just tried my version mate it wont work, so downloading the reloaded version! So do i just download and patch as normal?

Yeah (tu)

Right doing it the now! see with the reloaded version whats the difference? Bit of a novice with this kinda thing ya see. Do i just mount the image like i done with the russian version i had?