This might sound silly, but can anyone help ?

Johnny Dangerously

I'd like to know how to put YouTube videos on the board. I can do it to a certain extent. I can put up the link that you click on, but what I want is the actual video appearing on the board and you just click on the centre of it, like I see other people doing. Hope I've explained this alright.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to know how to put YouTube videos on the board. I can do it to a certain extent. I can put up the link that you click on, but what I want is the actual video appearing on the board and you just click on the centre of it, like I see other people doing. Hope I've explained this alright.

Thanks in advance.

See the web bar at the top where you type something like.....www.youtube.com

When you are on the video you want to put on the forum highlight that link at the top and then when you want to go post it click on insert media which is just below the font bit when you type something and the last one on the right and then copy and paste it in to that. hope you understand that.

Shit, fecked it up, I'll get there :rolleyes:

:lol:

When yer on the youtube page watching a video, copy the address from the bar along the top of yer screen. It will say something like.........http://www.youtube.

Go tae make yer post, and click on the 1st box on the right above the text box that says Insert Media.

A box will open up that lets ye enter the address you just copied - paste this address in the box BUT leave out the http part - start with www.

Click on insert media, and thats you done.

**Disclaimer - thebooler will not be responsible for false info.**

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss !

Thanks again everyone. Hows that Booler, about 20 mins :D

I can only see a black box - something not quite right yet I'm afraid.

It'll show oan your computer and play, but on everyone else's, it's just a black box.