Robin Van Persie Interview

haha great interview?

Robin van Persie has launched an astonishing attack on Chelsea, branding them whingers and said they should “shut the f*** up”.

In an interview given to Dutch TV, the striker accused Arsenal's London rivals of continually “bitching” about referees. He also criticised the Barcelona players for baiting referees.

“People who are watching the game on television and fans really do not want to see these kind of things.

“If you want to witness a lot of complaints, you should just go the bakery or something. There’s always people nagging there as well.

“Chelsea players are always bitching against the referees. I really cannot understand that. Just shut the f*** up and focus on playing football.”

Van Persie was controversially sent off in Arsenal’s Champions League game at the Nou Camp in March and added: “They [barca players] always go up to referees in an attempt to get an opponent booked.

“They are trying to screw colleagues! That really annoys me.

"The Barcelona players nag about everything that happens on the pitch. I was disappointed with that.”

Source -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8554770/Arsenal-striker-Robin-van-Persie-advises-Chelsea-to-stop-whinging-during-interview-in-Holland.html

If you want to witness a lot of complaints, you should just go the bakery or something. There’s always people nagging there as well.

Robin must have had some bad experiences in Greggs. :pipe:

Is this a joke? He is one of the biggest cheats in football.

You talkin oot yer fukin arse. And anyone who says Arsenal arejust as bad as Barcelona for cheating need thur fukin heads checked because its a statement only a fuking simple idiot would make :lol:

What has this idiot achieved in the past 6 years to allow him to talk like this? (If he has, of course) Shut your mouth and get on wae the football loser

So yo have to achieve something now to be able to speak the truth :rolleyes:

You talkin oot yer fukin arse. And anyone who says Arsenal arejust as bad as Barcelona for cheating need thur fukin heads checked because its a statement only a fuking simple idiot would make :lol:

Debate too much for you mate?

First i said him and not the team and yes he is a cheat end off.

Debate too much for you mate?

First i said him and not the team and yes he is a cheat end off.

Not at all. Pleae give me a couple of instances where VP has cheated. Barca are very well known for their moaning and general diving behaviour. On a whole different level from anyone else and VP. Reply to this and i will get back to you later im gonni jump oot the back and get a booze :sherlock::D(tu)

So yo have to achieve something now to be able to speak the truth :rolleyes:

a don't mean that mate, a just mean that, the guy comes out talkin as if he's got some kind of authority, as if Arsene Wenger never moans about referees, him and Ferguson must be the 2 worst in the league for it, yet he's pointin the finger at us. It's no fair, arsenal should concentrate on gettin the bottle to win a trophy instead of mouthin off at other clubs and moanin all the time

Not at all. Pleae give me a couple of instances where VP has cheated. Barca are very well known for their moaning and general diving behaviour. On a whole different level from anyone else and VP. Reply to this and i will get back to you later im gonni jump oot the back and get a booze :sherlock::D(tu)

to be fair he dives more than any other player. there was one against chelsea a couple of seasons ago which was a disgrace. then this season v hamburg:

i dont like him as a player but his comments here are spot on

So was his attitude at the same game. Stomping around like a petulant child. But it's only Chelsea and Barcelona who do that, eh Robin?

So what he never deserved to get the second booking, arsenal were going through at that point, everyone after the game was saying "fair enough it was a poor decision but they were up against the best team ever" as if its making it out that decision never mattered, there was only one goal in it arsenal had a chance of scoring again when he was on the pitch he woulda definately done a batter job than bendtnar did when clean through . they gave barca a run for their money