Lafferty big interview, DW row, Coisty relationship, his rep' & on Neil Lennon

Boab

Never liked him, never will, simply not good enough for us, hate people also that justify Lafferty's general shiteyness by claiming it's because he's being played out of position, you don't need to be playing in your preferred position to be able to pass a ball 5 yards, or have a touch without losing posession. Also, why are the people who think he's not good enough "not real supporters" any more? It's called having an opinion Lafferty

Having an opinion is fine, however at Ibrpx and hearing fans their players is ridiculous; not always been satisfied with certain players over the last 10 years I've been at Ibrpx...I will never boo Any players

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick with him - hes 23 scores goals and if we all remember McCoist coming to Ibrox he go a lot of stick and boos in his first season or two and loook how he turned out?

I like the fact he is trying to learn now - can only bode well!

No need for you to be so naive where newspapers are concerned.

It's not as if he phoned up and said "Look guys I've got something to tell you about Davie Weir, Ally McCoist and Neil Lennon." :pipe:

or did you mean TLB's arse? :(

I'm pished, I don't care anymore.

What were we talking about.....

:lol:

Great post.

Yeah Well done to the big man Im more optimistic about him justifying his price tag after the end of this season.

But it was the same at the end of last season and at the end of season before when he scored crucial goals to help Rangers secure the 3 titles.

But this is also the man that put in one of the worst striking performances I have ever seen in a Rangers jersey in the last season when Rangers played against a piss poor lisbon team with a piss poor defence at Ibrox.

If he puts in another couple of shifts like Lisbon he is not immune from criticism.

Talk is cheap, especially when you start talking about 'the true fans'.

We've heard this sort of stuff before from him, but raising your game in the last half dozen matches doesn't quite cut it. He needs to do it consistently throughout the season to be taken seriously.

And the first season of consistency (20+ goals) is on the horizon mate, I'm sure of it. So much so his name will be on my home shirt for 11/12...which is my ultimate sign of backing for a player!

I think we all know hes not really lived up to his price tag . but I think playin up front with big jelly and even (as it says ) becoming a dad will really help him this year .Hes proven he has the talent and attitude to play with us . Durin tthe run in with him, jelly and naismith he was incredible , Now we need to see it from the start of the season . Ive got high high hopes for him this year .

I think he's talking about the people who irrationally dislike him as opposed to anyone else.

Anyway, you can tell he's grown up and that will help his consistency. Had a good season overall and needs to continue that next season. On form, he's a great asset to the team.

And the first season of consistency (20+ goals) is on the horizon mate, I'm sure of it. So much so his name will be on my home shirt for 11/12...which is my ultimate sign of backing for a player!

Let's hope so, mate. (tu) Did you get the updated details for Belfast?

I cant wait until he scores against the tims , guy that is close to me at Ibrox doesn't even celebrate when Lafferty scores he just stands up and everytime Lafferty gets the ball hes first on his case and when he does something wrong the usual your shite comes out his mouth but I have always liked him.

He sounds like he is growing up and you forget he is only 23

He has the ability but can't seem to produce it consistently, if he could he would be every bit the 4 million pound player that we signed.

Everyone wants this boy to succeed and a lot of our support can see him do no wrong because of who he is. I have said this every season but next season is a big one for him because he has two years left on his contract, which i am sure is one of the top paid at ibrox, so if he wants a new one he has to produce next season, and i mean for a full season. If not we cut our losses.

I saw Boyd score many hat-tricks. I saw Boyd be the top scorer season after season and become the all time SPL top scorer. I don't see Lafferty doing anything like that. Lafferty has never scored against Celtic or in Europe so has he done enough to merit the £3.25m price tag? No he hasn't.

General

Who the fuck are to say who can post and who cant prick !

The truth hurts to some on here , most folk know he is a donkey and the money wasted on him will never be seen again .

:chopometer:

General

Who the fuck are to say who can post and who cant prick !

The truth hurts to some on here , most folk know he is a donkey and the money wasted on him will never be seen again .

Your clearly a fan of the filth pretending to be otherwise....i'm not sure who you idiots think you're fooling...apart frpom the mods apparently

He's good enough, but not consistent enough. For the last 2 seasons he's failed to take end of season form into the next one. He needs to do it this season.

Give it a rest idiot , just because someone disagrees with you hes a tim . Usual shite , Lafferty is a donkey and will never be good enough and MOST Gers fans know it , and its a sad day when folk are calling for others to be kicked off because they have a different viewpoint

Give it a rest idiot , just because someone disagrees with you hes a tim . Usual shite , Lafferty is a donkey and will never be good enough and MOST Gers fans know it , and its a sad day when folk are calling for others to be kicked off because they have a different viewpoint

It's nothing to do with lafferty brendan, it's everything you have posted here since joining, i'm hardly the first person to point out you are a manky bastard....the mods will find you ....at some point i'm sure.... :rolleyes:

This is the mantra we here from all the filth now.

This is the mantra we here from all the filth now.

I used to like it when they just admitted it when they got found out...maybe posted pictures ansd went down in a balze of "glory"

I guess it's hard to wind up fans of a team who have totally dominated scottish football for the last three years.... :lol: