PSN problem with free games

The Gas Man

I've just phoned Sony and I got it sorted, you can retrieve the games that are on the list, the error is occurring due to the amount of traffic on the site. You won't lose out you just need to go through a different process

I posted it in another thread last night, but:

go to account management on the main menu of the PS3 and click that. Then go to transactions management, and then scroll down to services list. At the top of that list, I can't remember what it's called, but it's the welcome package. Click through a few options, they are straightforward, and you get taken to the choice of 5 games. Click 2 to download.

I tried this myself last night, and was still getting errors, but my pal did it this way. Mines is actually saying I have 0 games left to download, even though I have downloaded any due to the errors. Ended up just getting them of my American account though.

Hope that helped.

I posted it in another thread last night, but:

go to account management on the main menu of the PS3 and click that. Then go to transactions management, and then scroll down to services list. At the top of that list, I can't remember what it's called, but it's the welcome package. Click through a few options, they are straightforward, and you get taken to the choice of 5 games. Click 2 to download.

I tried this myself last night, and was still getting errors, but my pal did it this way. Mines is actually saying I have 0 games left to download, even though I have downloaded any due to the errors. Ended up just getting them of my American account though.

Hope that helped.

Cheers for that Papa though they were fucking us about (tu)

SOLUTION

Go to account management under the Playstation network bit and go to transactions. Services list at the bottom and click the sony promotions then you can download from there.