England vs Switzerland

Euro 2012 Qualifier

England: Hart, Johnson, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole, Parker, Lampard, Wilshere, Walcott, Milner, Bent

Subs: Green, Jagielka, Baines, Barry, Young, Downing, Zamora

Switzerland: Benaglio, Lichtsteiner, Senderos, Djourou, Ziegler, Behrami, Barnetta, Inler, Shaqiri, Derdiyok, Xhaka.

Subs: Wolfli, Von Bergen, Emeghara, Dzemaili, Fernandes, Mehmedi, Margairaz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm half English and am supporting them in this, but usually by the time the World Cup/Euros come around I'm desperate for them to lose, just so that I can hear the hurt in Alan Green's voice and the bitter anguish amongst the smug bastards that make up their media. I just want to watch these tournaments with balanced coverage rather than being told that Emile Heskey is world-class (okay, that never happened) and that no-one in the Brazil team would get in the England team.

Anyway, rant over, I reckon 3-1 England.

I'm half English and am supporting them in this, but usually by the time the World Cup/Euros come around I'm desperate for them to lose, just so that I can hear the hurt in Alan Green's voice and the bitter anguish amongst the smug bastards that make up their media. I just want to watch these tournaments with balanced coverage rather than being told that Emile Heskey is world-class (okay, that never happened) and that no-one in the Brazil team would get in the England team.

Anyway, rant over, I reckon 3-1 England.

Do try not to confuse the media with passionate English fans.

Just as we don't confuse the Tartan Trannies with Rangers supporters. :pipe:

England: Hart, Johnson, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole, Parker, Lampard, Wilshere, Walcott, Milner, Bent

Subs: Green, Jagielka, Baines, Barry, Young, Downing, Zamora

Switzerland: Benaglio, Lichtsteiner, Senderos, Djourou, Ziegler, Behrami, Barnetta, Inler, Shaqiri, Derdiyok, Xhaka.

Subs: Wolfli, Von Bergen, Emeghara, Dzemaili, Fernandes, Mehmedi, Margairaz