Going to see the Rangers - Better than Sex !

Dunny_01

My wife is sitting slagging me and says I have an emotional problem watching Rangers haha, She says I love Rangers more than I love her, but really i love Aberdeen more than I love her !!

I was watching The original Helicopter sunday, and its hard to watch that dvd without the tears streamin down my face. I mind sitting at Easter Road, saying to my dad '' All we need is a miracle now '' 10 seconds later, we had big Marvin pointing to the sky, me shouting at the Rangers players to tackle the Hibs players, whilst Alex Rae n Co were jumping on each other while game still playing !!! Then no long after actually watching Rangers getting the trophy !

Fiorentina away, in that crowd I dont think their were many dry eyes that night, never seen so many grown men crying in a football stadium like that night, just gives u goosepimples thinking about it !!

UEFA Cup final before that started Im crying my eyes out as The FOO FIGHTERS Best of You comes on !! '' We cannae lose My songs playing !! '' How wrong was I ......

Kilmarnock 2 mins before the game, eyes all filling up ......praying we dae the damage.....

Point im making is, all these moments live with you forever, you go to Damm doon the red-windaes, up the 50 rooms in stuttgart etc.....But see when it comes right doon to it !! Ye would rather be in the Stadium watching the Glasgow Rangers, wae all yer fellow bears....... :uk:

By the way shes moving back to her da's & tore up all my programmes.

My wife is sitting slagging me and says I have an emotional problem watching Rangers haha, She says I love Rangers more than I love her, but really i love Aberdeen more than I love her !!

:shifty:

Fuck off ya sheep shagging basturt.

:craphead:

Got to agree Mate gaun tae see The Rangers is better than hivin sex wae your wife ! She makes a rerr cup 'o tea but ! ;)(tu):sherlock:

Hahahaha brilliant mate this thread is gony be an epic!!

Theyll be loads on here kackin it to post anything haha

My bird luvs when the Gers win cuz she gets a right good shaggin. When we lose or draw she gets grudge fucked. Which she loves too. Win win fer her. lol

:lol: :lol: grudge fucked

I tweeted Carlos Cuellar after fiorentina.... No point singing a song to him and no keep ma promise.....oh carlos cuellar ur the love of my life.... Oh carlos cuellar ill let ye shag my wife!!! Im just thinking thats why that bassa left Rangers im gony tweet that durty bassa!!!

put it this way, youve loved rangers all your life, youve only loved your wife a couple of years. ;)

one of the best feelings in my life was Edu's goal 2 seasons ago, doubt anything will ever top that.

Bassssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss

I just got done with the polis doon at Ballieston for on mobile phone and playing the drums on my steering wheel !! After taking all my details the Polis said, were u from orginally, I said Dennistoun, he said ''i a mind you from playing doon the Ash Parks, Ive clicked the machine now but pity you didnt say earlier '' AYE ALRIGHT Ya Pig Bassa

Serves me right for being nice and picking my granny up at the vogue bingo.

I think ill watch the Uefa cup final to cheer myself up........ Cannae believe they poxy bass's....

HAWL And NOONE Suggest pumpin the wife ya durty sods

Bassssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssss

I just got done with the polis doon at Ballieston for on mobile phone and playing the drums on my steering wheel !! After taking all my details the Polis said, were u from orginally, I said Dennistoun, he said ''i a mind you from playing doon the Ash Parks, Ive clicked the machine now but pity you didnt say earlier '' AYE ALRIGHT Ya Pig Bassa

Serves me right for being nice and picking my granny up at the vogue bingo.

I think ill watch the Uefa cup final to cheer myself up........ Cannae believe they poxy bass's....

HAWL And NOONE Suggest pumpin the wife ya durty sods

Pump The wife?

You've been punished enough.

Burnzy im no putting that on facebook her sisters are on thier haha, especially the speeding!! They think im amaniac driver!! Im goin up that reflex for a new bird next weekend, if that fails rangers dvds goin on haha