Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

so ur talkin like people like izaigure who was outside the uk but if goodwillie signs he is spl quality whic h is the like we are in btw were not world beaters we need to go for players like goodwillie and danns we cany go out and buy people like diarra or kaka and a bet you have checkedthe players this guy has said on wither youtube or football manager

You've went from one extreme to the next, from goodwillie to diarra n kaka, seriously, your missing out virtually every player from the dutch, belgian, swedish, norwegian, etc etc, u know quality players are in those leagues, with exception of dutch league being better than SPL the rest are on similar playing field. Its a plain fact that our £10m will go much further on cheaper foreign exports. If we buy goodwillie, no1 will ever pay over £4m for him years down line. Jelavic was a gem to be found, £4m and he will exceed £10m easily in next few years if he keeps wanting premiership football. Im not saying we need to spend £4m to get a quality player, but the £2m for goodwillie will get you more than a decent player elsewhere with greater sell-on value. British players always have and always will have inflated prices, Conway signed £15k wage packet, thats a joke on its own, but even the championship clubs can throw money at people, we cannot, we have shown that already

People need to relax, maybe even take some time off from this place haha, and let the club take care of things.

I Dont see how sitting on here crying and throwing the toys out the pram is going to change Ally or Whytes opinions on players.

well said

qhat has happened to this warchest ally was promised.

Also why would KM drop his wages from 50k per week to 12-15k just the same old pish to fill up space.

We've never been told we've got a warchest. That was papertalk.

Whyte has said time after time after time again that we have £25m over 5 years, with £5m each season. He has also said that if Ally needs slightly more this window it will be available to him. I don't see how people believe that is now a war chest of £10m or so.

We can't go throwing millions about like we did in the past. We must be sensible with our money and if we think £2m for Goodwillie is too much then I'll believe Whyte and Ally.

However we must have other targets in mind, we need players in and preferably quicker the better.

I find it quite funny that one paper says we've ended our pursuit of Goodwillie and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

I'll believe it when the club says we've ended our interest.

We've never been told we've got a warchest. That was papertalk.

Whyte has said time after time after time again that we have £25m over 5 years, with £5m each season. He has also said that if Ally needs slightly more this window it will be available to him. I don't see how people believe that is now a war chest of £10m or so.

We can't go throwing millions about like we did in the past. We must be sensible with our money and if we think £2m for Goodwillie is too much then I'll believe Whyte and Ally.

However we must have other targets in mind, we need players in and preferably quicker the better.

You post very well and are obviously not daft but how can you accept that £2m for such a player is too much? <cr> Its hardly throwing millions around.

You post very well and are obviously not daft but how can you accept that £2m for such a player is too much? <cr> Its hardly throwing millions around.

Personally, I would have paid the money. I'm a fan of Goodwillie's (that sounds so wrong in many levels).

Although, I think we would all agree that there is more than one position we need to improve on. I also think Cuellar is really Ally's number one target this summer and IMO the majority of our budget will go on him. If we also spend the £2m on Goodwillie that could be £5m already. How much more do we have? Ally could have other targets in other areas of the pitch he wants to spend money on but we'd be struggling with £5m already spent.

If that's how we're thinking then I'd agree with them. Spending £2m on Goodwillie won't win us the league, the priority is too bulk up the squad with quality players. I believe we could find someone out there who would cost less than Goodwillie with pretty much the same ability, albeit with less SPL experience.

5m,which probably took a dent offering new contracts, 2 cb required a mid/winger and a striker..that is why we are after bosmans and offering pish wages,sign of the times I'm aafraid

How do you work that out? <cr> Are fans not paying for season books to pay our exsiting players salaries? Its a sign of no times, this is a new era, we wont be making the same mistakes as the last idiots who ran out show.

Personally, I would have paid the money. I'm a fan of Goodwillie's (that sounds so wrong in many levels).

Although, I think we would all agree that there is more than one position we need to improve on. I also think Cuellar is really Ally's number one target this summer and IMO the majority of our budget will go on him. If we also spend the £2m on Goodwillie that could be £5m already. How much more do we have? Ally could have other targets in other areas of the pitch he wants to spend money on but we'd be struggling with £5m already spent.

If that's how we're thinking then I'd agree with them. Spending £2m on Goodwillie won't win us the league, the priority is too bulk up the squad with quality players. I believe we could find someone out there who would cost less than Goodwillie with pretty much the same ability, albeit with less SPL experience.

(tu)

People need to relax, maybe even take some time off from this place haha, and let the club take care of things.

I Dont see how sitting on here crying and throwing the toys out the pram is going to change Ally or Whytes opinions on players.

Soooooo true, Coisty and Whyte's player choices will not be affected by opinions on here.

There is a world outside of the electronic era, although the volume of some members post tallys seem to disagree.

Roll on the footie season and the end of the transfer window :)

We payed £2mill for Naisy, Whittaker and Kevin Thomson so why are we refusing to spend the same amount on a cracking talent like Goodwillie.

Maybe we think we can get as good/better for less. I hope that's true but I have my doubts

Maybe we dont have the money? <cr>

If we are offering Whittaker 20k a week then im sure we have some money.

Whyte wouldnt lie about 5million over the next couple of seasons IMO.

The real reason is that Whyte and Ally have their valuation of the player and they wont go over it and IMO its a very sensible thing to do.

Ally and Whyte will have a list of targets and maybe the extra money Dundee want for Goodwillie will rule out some of the other targets ? who knows.

But I think we do have money, we probably have around 6-7 million to spend and 20-25k a week on wages or somewhere around that.

Fucking disgusted at Whyte if true. This lad is worth £2m easy.

If this shit regarding Hemed, Conway and Goodwille is anything to go on I say bring back Bain and Walter.

Whyte is clueless In the transfer Market he should shut up and leave it to the people he employed to sign players and as for Bain at least he got the job done