Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

What a load of pish, he never said that he had agreed terms with an English team. He just said that he believed that he would end up going south rather than joining us.

Im sure goodwillie has agreed terms with a club south of the border, n now they have agree a fee with utd.

Am i the only person who thinks theres a right good chance hes agreed terms with us aswell, and we too have to agree a fee?

So what if hes agreed terms, hes no goin anywhere until a fee has been agreed.

Im sure goodwillie has agreed terms with a club south of the border, n now they have agree a fee with utd.

Am i the only person who thinks theres a right good chance hes agreed terms with us aswell, and we too have to agree a fee?

Mate, he's not going anywhere until his current issue is resolved. UTD just want rid of him.

Mate, he's not going anywhere until his current issue is resolved. UTD just want rid of him.

I know mate, that aswell. I have no doubt if this case wasnypt hangin over him, he would not be a dundee utd player just now. Whether or not hed be at us is up for debate, but hed certainly be playing elswhere.

According to Jim the tim Spence on BBC Radio. Very unlikely he will be at Rangers now, terms have been agreed he said with the player and a club south of the border, was the only money Dundee Utd could get being acceptable.

:(

Not sure whether to believe it or not. Traynor sounded surprised, he said Rangers will be confused by this as if he thought we were getting him.

<cr>

Don't you bullshit me

He is not going anywhere till his court case is over or charges are dropped

I'm sure he supports Dundee, I think?

Dundee Utd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Spence

Jim Spence, a BBC correspondent and Dundee United fan, told mourners "when it came to his beloved club, Eddie just couldn't say 'no'."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3242033/Dundee-United-chairman-Eddie-Thompsons-funeral.html