Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I know what you are saying in regards to some issues the player might have off the Park, but for me it is not on that Cardiff beat Rangers to a Scottish player, or any player for that matter

that should not happen us losing a player to wee pish club that wins fuck all

I know what you are saying in regards to some issues the player might have off the Park, but for me it is not on that Cardiff beat Rangers to a Scottish player, or any player for that matter

It's not that Cardiff beat Rangers to Goodwillie though, it's Cardiff value him more than Rangers do.

I think Goodwillie is worth £2m but if Rangers don't then they are right not to pay it, I'd be more concerned if we were paying more for players than we think they are worth.

It's not that Cardiff beat Rangers to Goodwillie though, it's Cardiff value him more than Rangers do.

I think Goodwillie is worth £2m but if Rangers don't then they are right not to pay it, I'd be more concerned if we were paying more for players than we think they are worth.

I totally agree, to me he is well worth £2 million. The guy has that look every striker should have, and there is something about him when he plays:- totally confident, plays with his head up, and always looks to do things

Let this one go and we have made a big mistake

Im glad Rangers have shown that they will not just bow down to teams demands. If the management dont think he is worht x amount then we shouldnt pay it!

Whether we like it or not its got fuck all to do with us

I have to say I completly agree with your first two sentences but the third one as we are the customer and Rangers are the business thats not completly true.

Would anyone else rather we just go for another Striker.

I'd love Goodwillie here but with the court case still to be heard we could be left with £2m out of our budget, then what happens if he ends up in Jail...certainly wouldn't be happy with that.

I wouldn't mind if we focus on other areas first. CB, LB, CM, LW, ST. In that order of importance aswell. I wouldn't be totally against using £1/1.5m to fund a Striker in on loan. As unrealistic an idea it may be I'd love to have Macheda from United, Santa Cruz from City or Sturridge from Chelsea of course this would mean waiting til August to secure one of them.

This has nothing to do with Goodwillie but if our scouting network was a bit better this is the type of player we could be picking up for the same price

Been a standout for costa rica so far. Looks like Arsenal are gonni sign him but

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2011/07/arsenal-open-saprissa-talks-for-campbell/

Hard to criticise our Scouting Network for not seeing this guy. Man United aren't going to sign him either, does that mean their scouting network is poor? There are hundreds of thousands of footballers all over the world, we can't identify all the great ones. Besides, he's no Juanma