Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Hard to criticise our Scouting Network for not seeing this guy. Man United aren't going to sign him either, does that mean their scouting network is poor? There are hundreds of thousands of footballers all over the world, we can't identify all the great ones. Besides, he's no Juanma

Ano mate am just using it as an example :crabflute:

Fair do's. It is always frustrating to see a player you think would do well here go off to some other club for nothing. Ha wish you could at least kinda go, 'eh, Super, that's a cracking deal there, stick a cheeky bid in!'

I know mate i just think. He looks a quality player. Only if our scouting picked this kid up. Could oif been class for the same money lol

I know mate i just think. He looks a quality player. Only if our scouting picked this kid up. Could oif been class for the same money lol

Ha same could probably be said of Messi back when he was about 2ft 4" back in Argentina and Barca got him by paying his medical bills for his growth hormone deficiency. Cannae win em all

I left a comment on his Facebook asking him to come. Hopefully I'll get a response.

And it is 100% real btw.

I really doubt he gives a fuck what a stranger wants. :lol:

Im guessing what SWSL posted yesterday has cought on and in the days papers ?

Nah.

The guy was just getting his y fronts in a twist, he's always doing that.

Well it's obviously shite because it would have been all over the papers and websites if Scotland's most promising young footballer had agreed terms with a club in England or even us.

Well it's obviously shite because it would have been all over the papers and websites if Scotland's most promising young footballer had agreed terms with a club in England or even us.

(tu)

Fuck it, have a rep too. I'm feeling charitable today.