Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I'll give you Cuellar but for Miller, Rodriguez, Bedoya and Wallace the clubs have told us how much they've wanted, we went in for less than half of it and when they laugh in our face we walk away!

Away and take your face for a shite.

You're coming across as a right little sad bastard.

Why? :lol:

It's not like they are signing players just so we cant get them.

I know it's not like the manager ("a proud member of the Celtic family" - as quoted from earlier tonight) wouldnt want us to have any of those players

hows that then :lol: we had this argument a couple of hours ago and you couldn't seem to reply to it :rolleyes:

I know, I'm terrified and incredibly inferior. Woe is me. I have things to do.

You're about 13. Stop acting like a knob. It isn't FM. Spending over the odds for players is what got Rangers in the mess they were in. Whyte is doing exactly what I hoped he'd do. It's called being prudent with your money.

i fucking hate this welsh club wish they would fuck off

They're on par with Bursaspor. Going after our targets / players. Wish they'd both just fuck off and stop pretending to be The Rangers - because neither of them are half the club we are.

I know, I'm terrified and incredibly inferior. Woe is me. I have things to do.

You're about 13. Stop acting like a knob. It isn't FM. Spending over the odds for players is what got Rangers in the mess they were in. Whyte is doing exactly what I hoped he'd do. It's called being prudent with your money.

so you wanted Whyte to go for 8-12 players that we know off and only get one? I can see your point but when clubs set a fee before hand and we go in with half it when we're not prepared to go any higher it's just stupid.

Is anyone who disagrees with you a knob?

so you wanted Whyte to go for 8-12 players that we know off and only get one? I can see your point but when clubs set a fee before hand and we go in with half it when we're not prepared to go any higher it's just stupid.

Is anyone who disagrees with you a knob?

Nope, just you and SWSL.

Can you not read or have you not been taught at school yet?

Find a quote of me saying that

I said Cardiff weren't going after players so we couldn't get them then you replied:

"I know it's not like the manager ("a proud member of the Celtic family" - as quoted from earlier tonight) wouldnt want us to have any of those players"

You then said this:

"I watched him say it with his arm round Neil Lennon less than 6 hours ago"

that's cool, what did SWSL prove you wrong about then?

seeing as though you're still not replying to the actual argument

Stop. Being. Such. A Dick.

Hold that to your grave all you want. I cannot be fucked tonight. You're being a cunt. You are probably. No-one else cares.

End of.

Stop. Being. Such. A Dick.

Hold that to your grave all you want. I cannot be fucked tonight. You're being a cunt. You are probably. No-one else cares.

End of.

ah so I'm the dick, hmmm... that's funny because I thought I was disagreeing with you in quite a friendly, civil way and then you come calling me a knob, a dick and a cunt because you can't think of anything to say against my point.

Thanks for clearing that up mate (tu)

What was the actual argument ?

same one I had with you :lol: going for tons of players and getting one, in relation to being told the price the club wanted, bidding half of it and then walking away when they reject it. I'm all for bidding lower to get a better deal but if we're going in with half of what they want and aren't prepared to go any higher we surely can't expect to actually agree a fee with anyone.

If we told someone we wanted £10m and they came in with £4.5m what would we say?